“Our grandson loved Dinosaur World”
Review of Dinosaur World

Dinosaur World
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Plant City
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinosaur World is a self guided outdoor museum with over 200 life size dinosaurs in a natural setting. Dig for fossils in the Fossil Dig, uncover a life size dinosaur skeleton replica from under the sand in the Boneyard, visit Exploration Cave for a guided tour with a Paleontologist and try your hand at trivia during the Triviasaurus Rex Game Show! Check out the museum with real artifacts and animatronic dinosaurs and our NEW Florida Fossils Museum! Pan for real gems and minerals at the Dino Gem Mine and CRACK YOUR OWN GEODE at the Geode Cracker!
Woodbridge, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Our grandson loved Dinosaur World”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Lots of activities for 2-10 year olds. We visited with our twin grandsons in 2012 when they were 6 and with our 21/2 year old grandson in December. The kids loved the dinosaurs, the playground, fossil dig, feeding the koi, and the other activities. The gift shop was a big hit also! I definitely recommend this attraction to families with young children.
Make sure you take a picnic lunch or stop at McDonalds in Plant City.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank patd902

Chicago, Illinois
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Exceeded our expectations, a nice way to spend an afternoon”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We took our 4-year old and he loved it! The park is the perfect size, not overwhelming. There are lots of activities from a fossil dig to looking for crystals. Our son enjoyed walking around the park and seeing the various dinosaur statues. He especially enjoyed the dinosaur themed playground. The staff is very friendly and provide excellent customer service. We learned a lot about dinosaurs, being a scientist, and had fun.

The only downside is there is no food, except for vending machines.

This attraction exceeded our expectations and I would recommend it highly to anyone in the Tampa/Brandon area looking for something to do that is family friendly.

The gift shop is also very impressive and extensive.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank TAP647
Glen Allen, Virginia
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“A surprisingly very good experience!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to bring our three year old and one year old here because my three year old daughter always looks for the dinosaurs by the road when we are visiting our family in Florida. My parents also went with us. To be honest, we were not expecting anything great. However, it turned out to be a very good experience. My daughter loved looking for jewels in the quarry, both my children loved the fossil dig, both my children loved the playground, and oh yeah, both liked looking at the dinosaurs. The price was very reasonable for everything. I don't know how older kids would like it, but younger kids will have a blast. A good few hours of fun for all!

Brampton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun for kids”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Fun time- kinda corny for adults, yet my hubby learned a thing or two...my daughter age 6 is an expert when it comes to dinosaurs and loved this place! It's a nice walk around the area, and the kids can participate in a fossil dig as well...

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tanya B
TampaFL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Not just for children”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Clean, well maintained good nature oriented walking, informative "trails" for adults too. Two older adults went on Thanksgiving afternoon as off beat way to celebrate the day. We both enjoyed our visit.