“Kids loved the fossil dig and sand pit”
Review of Dinosaur World

Dinosaur World
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Plant City
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinosaur World is a self guided outdoor museum with over 200 life size dinosaurs in a natural setting. Dig for fossils in the Fossil Dig, uncover a life size dinosaur skeleton replica from under the sand in the Boneyard, visit Exploration Cave for a guided tour with a Paleontologist and try your hand at trivia during the Triviasaurus Rex Game Show! Check out the museum with real artifacts and animatronic dinosaurs and our NEW Florida Fossils Museum! Pan for real gems and minerals at the Dino Gem Mine and CRACK YOUR OWN GEODE at the Geode Cracker!
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Life-sized dinosaur statues a dispersed along a trail with brief descriptions of each posted nearby. There is also a fossil dig and a sand pit where the kids can uncover a dinosaur skeleton. My 2 year old got bored with the dinosaurs about half way through the walk. She liked playing in the sand and the playground. My 7 year old son who is disabled enjoyed it as well and he could easily see all the dinosaurs from the stroller. We spent about 3 hours there.

1  Thank cbgannon

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This attraction was everything my husband and I thought it would be..We had family visiting from n.J. and wanted to take them someplace different, Dinosaur World was excellent, the exhibits were huge and lifesized. We will certaintly visit there again.

1  Thank Suzette42257
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am not one to write a bad review, but I had an experience the other day that I want everyone I know to know about. Earlier this week a couple friends with their kids and I and my children drove 1.5 hours to Plant City to visit DINOSAUR WORLD. Before entering the park an older gentleman came up to our group and started yelling at us and our children. He was extremely threatening to the point of making our children cower and cling to us. He was upset that the kids were picking up rocks. One of my friends asked him if he worked there. He then yelled at us that he was the OWNER! He had been sitting in his truck watching us. We chose to leave the park and visit the air museum instead. I ask of you not to spend your money at an establishment that is geared toward children yet the owner feels justified yelling violently at women and small children.

13  Thank Chylain K
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We've driven by Dinosaur World for years visiting family in the area. My twin boys are 3 1/2 now and I figured it was the perfect time to go. I didn't expect it to be so clean, organized, interesting and spacious. We brought our lunch and had a nice picnic in the shade. The boys were exhausted from all the learning and playing at the fantastic playground. We'll be back yearly as the boys grow.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Try to avoid the summer when it's hot but there is lots of shade. Great museum and gift shop. Nice playgrounds and picnic areas.

1  Thank Tisha399