“Not just for Kids”
Review of Dinosaur World

Dinosaur World
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Plant City
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinosaur World is a self guided outdoor museum with over 200 life size dinosaurs in a natural setting. Dig for fossils in the Fossil Dig, uncover a life size dinosaur skeleton replica from under the sand in the Boneyard, visit Exploration Cave for a guided tour with a Paleontologist and try your hand at trivia during the Triviasaurus Rex Game Show! Check out the museum with real artifacts and animatronic dinosaurs and our NEW Florida Fossils Museum! Pan for real gems and minerals at the Dino Gem Mine and CRACK YOUR OWN GEODE at the Geode Cracker!
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and I visited this place for the first time last week. We are both in our mid 30's (but big kids at heart). We really enjoyed this place. It was something different to do and a great little stop on our way to Clearwater beach. The entire park took about an hour to get around - we loved snapping crazy pictures with all the different dinosaurs. The set up is really great too...Florida's nature flora, fauna, moss, and trees make for a realistic setting for dinosaurs. Loved the bridge with the large Koi. They also have a nice sheltered picnic area for families. Overall I think it's a must-see if you're in the area. This would have been a 5/5 review if the price wasn't $15 + tax per person. I think it's worth about $12 pp.

1  Thank Tamara P
There are newer reviews for Dinosaur World

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have been here many times throughout the years. My grandson loves this place even after all the visits. He loves to play tour guide as all dinosaur exhibits have a plaque telling all about the dinosaur. They are life-sized and colorful. They have a picnic area, sift for your own fossils, interactive exhibits and a good souvenir store. Groups can go also and get a great deal. His summer play group went and all had a terrific time. It is directly off of I-4 and easy back on. Price even for families is not bad and you can get a year's pass for just a little more. If your young one loves dinosaurs they will want to come back time and again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Took my wife and son to Dinosaur World and was pleasantly surprised. Very educational. Older kids my find it less interesting, but anyone who loves Dinosaurs would love seeing all of the creatures in this huge complex. Price is not prohibitive and there is a picnic area...

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Nice place for kids and family. Easy to get to right off the highway. We have passed it many times in and out of Tampa. I was surprised that it was NOT a tourist trap per say.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

YEAR PASS. Informative and kid friendly. New museum is great! They really did the right research and it helps kids get a better idea of these creatures