We picked this property because it seemed midway between Tampa airport, Legoland, and Sarasota where we could stay for 2 nites and travel among our points during a recent long-weekend in Florida. Right on I-4, just West of the Polk Parkway it's a good mid-way location and we would visit again.
Right off highway, but in a quiet, safe area, with nearby gas stations and a Wendy's this Fairfield Inn was an above-average property with good-sized rooms, a generous pool, nice little "market," and a very good breakfast. Internet service was excellent and free -- beds were comfy and the housekeeping was impeccable.
Sometimes I think FI's are a half-notch below Courtyards and Residence Inn's but not this one -- good location for someone traveling between Orlando and Tampa that doesn't need to be right next to Disney or in the cities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakeland Plant City is near Lakeland, Florida is located just a short drive from Tampa and Orlando area attractions, such as the Strawberry Festival in Plant City, Lakeland's Sun N Fun Fly In, and the Detroit Tigers baseball team. Our convenient location gives you a great option for lodging off Interstate 4 and County Line Road. Unwind at the end of the day in our outdoor heated pool and spa, or enjoy the convenience of our on-site fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakeland Plant City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Lakeland / Plant City Hotel Plant City
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Lakeland / Plant City