“Finally a charter worth the money”
Review of Paradise Fishing Charters - MOVED

Paradise Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You found the place you want to be when it comes to catching fish!
Rotonda West, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Finally a charter worth the money”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have been on several charter fishing trips over the years and have never come back really satisfied. This year I had the opportunity to go fishing several times on Paradise Fishing Charters. Capt Steve is extremely knowledgeable in gulf coast off shore fishing. We always had a great time, caught lots of fish and left feeling we got our money's worth. Capt Steve's mate Jay was extremely helpful and between the two of them made for a fun filled experience I hope to repeat in the near future.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Bev T

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant Fishing trip!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you like to fish then Paradise Fishing is for you......can't speak highly enough of Steve & his crew. We have fished all over but Captain Steve Skevington is the BEST we have ever fished with. Nothing is too much trouble 5 stars+++++++++++++

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Lynne D
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Uped their rate again”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The trip we booked months in advance had increased. Then on the day before our actual trip, once people arrived from out of town they again wanted to renegotiate the price. We cancelled and found a good and reputable guide.

1 Thank Wglensorokoty
captsteve2005, Owner at Paradise Fishing Charters, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
I am truly sorry I had to cancel your trip, I understand people make plans and travel some very long distances to fish with us year round.
And its always disappointing when I do have to turn someone away.
Please understand I can not control the weather, the two days you had reserved were immediately following a Hurricane, the Gulf of Mexico was so stirred up we would not have caught any fish.
I make it our policy to cancel any trip were I know your not going to catch fish.
This policy is what separates us as a guide service, and not just another charter boat.
I am glad to hear you found a guide in the Florida Keys for the following days.
As far as our rates changing...I dont know what to say, my rates are listed on my web-site and haven't changed in three years even with the higher cost of fuel. There must have been some sort of miscommunication amongst the crew, be assured I Have fixed it so such a thing is impossible to happen in the future.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“wow woo wow”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed on Little Gasparilla Island for Spring Break and I was looking for a great but affordable charter to take my son and his friend on a shark fishing trip and found Paradise Fishing Charter by accident. Steve, the Captain was preparing for the afternoon trip and was sitting on his boat. I pulled up and he immediately invited me on his boat. He recommended the morning trip and said it would be fun for 2, 12 year old boys. Boy, was he right. My son and his friend and my wife and I had a fantastic time. We cought 5 sharks , one of them was almost as big as my son and a 40 pound Sting Ray. The 4 hrs we booked just flew by. He charged $100 per person and I thought that was the most affordable charter in the area. You got to check Paradise Fishing out. Steve the Captain was extremely friendly and did a great job with the kids. I can't wait to go back!!!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank MARCUS024
Plymouth, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best fishing charter I've ever been on!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Captain Steve and Jay were incredible. I've been on at least 7 other charters and this one is, by far, the best. Down-to-earth and experienced, they were wonderful helping my son have the best day of his life. If you love to fish, you won't find a better experience. Don't forget to bring your camera, lots of sunblock, water and some snacks.

Visited February 2012