“Great waitresses! Food good!”
Review of Waterside Grill

Waterside Grill
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Placida
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: situated at Gasparila marina
Reviewed April 17, 2014

For the most part, food is good! Love the homemade potatoe chips! A delicious family restaurant! Boys love the po boy sandwiches & the ladies love the pulled pork nachos! Tiffani is a fantastic, personable waitress!

There are newer reviews for Waterside Grill

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to the waterside grill and it was really cool: food is good there s a large choice of meals, the atmosphere is great , it s by the marina (if you have a boat you can park by the restaurant) , service is great too and there was live music during all the dinner ! Prices are correct.
This is definitely a good restaurant !

Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I visit Boca Grande every year and have driven past Waterside Grill many times, we decided to pay it a visit for lunch on a rainy day on our last trip in March - what a mistake! We sat outside but were somewhat disappointed by the 'view'. Then came the food. As I was driving I ordered a Virgin Colada and my husband a glass of wine, the wine was fine the Colada was just a watery artificial tasting pineapple shaved ice type slush! As I have had the delicious onion straws down the road at the Fishery I was delighted to see onion straws on the menu and ordered a portion, my husband ordered Shanghai Shrimp. The food arrived and the onion straws were awful, hard, overcooked and tasted as it they had been cooked in old oil, we ate about 6 of them trying to find any nice ones but gave up, the shrimp were also not very nice at all and the vast majority were left on the plate. When our waitress came to remove our glasses and plates even 'though my Virgin Colada was almost full and both plates of food hardly touched no enquiry was made as to why we had left our items, we stupidly paid the bill and left. Probably the worst meal we have ever had in America, needless to say we won't be stopping there again.

3  Thank tokkihazel
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stopped for lunch and a cold beer and was pleasantly surprised. Good Chicken strips and Onion straws. My husband enjoyed the 32 oz. Corona for $5.00! Service was great Too! We would have sat outside but it was just too windy today but may next time.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and had the redfish sandwich which was very good. The sandwich had several small fillets on it. We ate outside which was nice and airy. Service was very good with
friendly help. I noticed they do not go out of their way cleaning tables and floors as tables were sitting there dirty for awhile. Prices were fair. I thought there was going to be a big water view, but I was a bit let down. This location was at the end of a narrow canal with a very limited view.
But for a casual bite, the redfish was a real treat.