“Italian Delight”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
ENGLEWOOD
“Italian Delight”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Great foor, busy place, nice atmosphere. Honestly it's been a year since I was there, but back in the day they had a wandering accordianist entertaining the clientele. I must say we liked it and will be going back this season.

Visited April 2012

tampa
“Keep Driving”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I ordered a large take-out order. Every bit of it was so-so. My wife couldn't stand the eggplant parm. I tried the spaghetti and meatballs and the steak...both of which were on par with a Ruby Tuesday's. That would be okay, except that the prices are what you would expect from a fine restaurant. For that reason, I can't recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
Ottawa,ON
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

When it first opened, the food was wonderful, but the owner/chef sold out or left and now it is going down the tube fast. Watery spaghetti, cold food, wrong orders brought out, smaller portions. I don't think it will last longer...by the by, we live about 5 miles from there. We will not be returning

Visited February 2012
Medina
“pretty bad...”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

OK....let's start with the drink orders which were totally messed up...then a pretty poor to mediocre
salad. Most of us had veal entrees which were fair. I hear this place is being sold 5/1 which is probably the best news for this establishment.

• Visited April 2012
Placida, Florida
“Great service”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The food was good, not great. Prices are certainly reasonable and the wine list is getting better. But the service made up for it - a great waitress who was really trying. That made us want to return.

Visited March 2012