“Delicious authentic Mexican food at it's best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 155 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Seminole, Florida
“Delicious authentic Mexican food at it's best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2009

I have been a loyal patron of Carmelita's since I was a little girl, and have never been disappointed!!
The restaurant is clean and decorated with typical Mexican decor, sobreros and great hand-painted murals on the walls. The menu is fantastic, has a wide range of selections, so there's something for everyone's taste. The free chips and salsa get your taste buds ready for your entree, and I always get a glass of their fabulous sangria....I have never had a better sangria anywhere! I always stick with my favorite and order the Chicken Enchiladas with extra sour cream sauce (there's something about that sauce!). The St. Pete location serves beer and wine only, but the Pinellas Park location has a full liquor bar, which is why we usually always drive the extra few miles to dine at that location.
On weekends, they sometimes have a guitarist strolling through the restaurant to serenade the diners with a lovely song, which sets the atmosphere very nicely.
The prices are reasonable and the service is ALWAYS top notch. If you go to their website and join their Carmelita's club for free, they send you emails with their daily specials like All U Can Eat Tacos and occasionally a Buy One Get One Free coupon.
I am drooling as I write this....I think it's time for another visit to Carmelita's! YUM!!!

1 Thank FLKeys1137