“A Pleasant Surprise”

A'amor'e NY Style Pizzeria
Ranked #94 of 158 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This restaurant has the same name but a new owner who has improved the food and service.
My wife and I had a late lunch there. She had pizza which is sold by the slice or a whole pie. She said it was very good with the right balance of crust, sauce , cheese and toppings. They have a very good menu of sandwiches which included burgers and subs. I had a cheese steak which was excellent. I also tried their chicken wings which were delicious. Nice and crispy the way I like them. The prices of the food and beverages are very reasonable. Several good beer specials too. The new owners have improved the decor and cleanliness also. We plan on returning.

There are newer reviews for A'amor'e NY Style Pizzeria

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I haven't been into the restaurant yet although the menu is extensive and the prices are great. But I ordered 2 pizzas tonight and they were wonderful. The crust is, well crusty; the sauce is just perfect and close to the edge like it's supposed to be (but not too close); and the cheese is excellent quality plus there's plenty of it. There buy 1 get one 1/2 off deal is a very good one - I paid about $15 for two large pizzas AND they deliver. (Nice delivery, fast and friendly.) Tried it and I'll buy again.