“Best. Wings. Ever.”

Ranked #47 of 163 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Nickel City Sushi and Sports Bar has been serving the Pinellas Park area with the best wings, friendliest service and coldest beer for over 20 years! We are under new ownership and happy to bring a Family environment to the Restaurant business. We have remodeled the entire building and added some great food to the menu. We have an incredible Sushi chef who brings his expertise for your dining pleasure. We also recommend the Pho and Thai curry. If you havent been in to visit in a while please check us out. Say hi to Henry and Thinh, the new owners. TV's, wifi, darts and pool we have something for everyone. We have live music and a full calendar of events. Great energy and atmosphere, come out and join us tonight.
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Love the wings and bleu cheese here. Bar atmosphere, too bad they allow smoking, but the food is the best!

1  Thank raffel

Reviewed January 28, 2012

If you can get past the smell of stale beer and smoke, the wings are well worth it! Best around and my husband is from Buffalo!

Reviewed November 12, 2009

No issues with cleanliness on our visit...in from Ohio and found this place to watch football...wings were HUGE and the staff was a blast...bathrooms were clean and no bugs???? Glad I didnt see last review before checking this place out! Try it for yourself!
Oh ya, great dart tournaments...won cash!!!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2008

If you want a great place to have a few drinks and play NTN trivia, this is the place, but be careful. On our last visit, we found we weren't the only ones in the restaurant. I actually saw a huge, and I mean monster (and I live in the South) cockroach launch itself from atop one of the dining tables, fly, land in the middle of the floor and scurry under another dining table. As if that didn't ruin my appetite, my nephew thought he saw something moving at the table behind us. When I looked, another monster was crawling up the side of the bench seat. Our server was coming back into the room and I informed her of our "new friend". She promptly went over, knocked our friend from his perch and stomped on him. After which, with guts splattered on the floor, she simply swept our lifeless friend into a dustpan. Like I said, I live in the south, but even that display disgusted me!! And guess what, no one, not our server, not the bartender, not even a manager (there were two walking around at the time) made any attempts to explain or apologize for the extremely disturbing site we had just been subjected to. So, like I said, if you are looking to have a few drinks, shoot pool, play darts and you don't mind a little company, Nickel City is great. However, if you prefer to dine alone, you may want to choose another establishment where the management and servers actually show some degree of care for cleanliness and the customer.

2  Thank Kathy H