“I love Panera!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 163 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have always liked the Panera chain restaurants. The food is fresh, the service is friendly, and it's close to my house. I love the tuna sandwich. The bread is fresh baked. Makes a great meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was there today to get together with friends. I like that it is a good place for that. I like the smoked turkey sandwich. Today I had that, coffee and a chocolate danish and spent 3 hrs there catching up with friends. I like that no one tried to run us off for taking up a booth that long (lol). I dislike how sometimes when they get your food ready when you're trying to get your drink, the staff will keep shouting your name out. Today I had to stop filling my coffee cup, go get my food, hand it off to a friend and go back for my coffee just to get the person to stop shouting my name! LOL. A minor problem. Overall, a very good experience!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went there for a solo brunch with my tablet to catch up on work. When I got there the line was out the doors. I squeezed by to take a look inside and it didn't seem like they were prepared for such a big crowd. Nonetheless the line wasn't horribly long, considering. I found a table outside and enjoyed the snappy wifi.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Love going there for coffee and a snack, but I no longer sit outside because there is often gunshot noise coming from somewhere and it's very disturbing. I don't want to feel like I'm a target with someone with a gun when I'm trying to enjoy a cup of coffee!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We Have eaten at Panera several time's at different locations. Always good food at good prices. Had the new Grown Up grilled cheese and Chicken & Rice soup both were great