“Did not like hearing gunshot noise when sitting outside!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #31 of 161 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Love going there for coffee and a snack, but I no longer sit outside because there is often gunshot noise coming from somewhere and it's very disturbing. I don't want to feel like I'm a target with someone with a gun when I'm trying to enjoy a cup of coffee!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We Have eaten at Panera several time's at different locations. Always good food at good prices. Had the new Grown Up grilled cheese and Chicken & Rice soup both were great

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We Have eaten at Panera several time's at different locations. Always good food at good prices. Had the new chicken stew and the Turkey Panie both were very good.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've eaten at Panera several time at different locations and states, always good food at good prices.

Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I absoloutely love panera bread! They're desserts, food, an soups are amazing. It's a family restaurant, and kids would love it. I definitely recommend their green tea! You HAVE to try this place out :)