La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kenvin's Motel(Pinellas Park)
Bayside Inn(Pinellas Park)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn North(St. Petersburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancentral locationthird floorwould stay againpetersburghousekeeperaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked this hotel for the night because we were attending the Tampa Bay Rays game the following evening. The hotel is in close proximity to shopping and the movie theater. There was a brand new Bob Evans restaurant right next door. The only downfall was the free breakfast that they offered. The waffles were packaged, and then you heated them up in the microwave. The are was cramped to get to the breakfast items.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steffanie D
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

That they put their name on this hotel. Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The location and staff were the saving graces and the reason for 2 stars instead of 1. First, the clientele. I only found out after I talked to my aunt, who is local, that this hotel houses homeless individuals. And it shows. Unless you are a redneck or homeless, you don't belong here. I had to call the front desk one night to get people and their kids kicked out of the pool at 10:15 p.m. No respect, kids were screaming. To their credit, the staff responded immediately and asked them to leave the pool. And the room smell!! The first room was so musty and moldy smelling that I was awake all night struggling to breathe. I complained and was moved to another room. This room also smelled musty but not as bad. The last night I was there, the air conditioning in this room quit in the middle of the night and it was sweltering hot.

If I return to the area, I will spend a little extra and stay at Country Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Jenny617777
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Honestly this is my first night, and tomorrow the last one, i wont comeback to this place , i had to go to target to get odor candles, a spray of febrezze , spray entire room ,live candles on and live it on , then comeback on night time and was ok, my wife was about to kill me , i been in some hotels at this price and is been better , but this is not a clean place , the toilet i had to clean it up before sit on it , seven eleven have cleaner toilet , you can see stain on ceiling from smoke

Room Tip: Get another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank David A
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place was HORRIBLE! I have stayed at a laquinta before and loved it.. this place was trashy, within the first hour we were there the toilet wouldn't flush (room 206) mold in the bathtub, there was a dirty razor housekeeping had missed and we stayed 7 days and never had a bedding change. I know this because my son got the blanket dirty with cheeto fingers on night 1. Also air conditioning sucked literally couldn't sleep with blankets because it was so hot! Piece of crap. There's a laquinta down the road a few miles that's way better. On 34th st I think.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had asked for a room close to the elevator since my dad recently had a stroke. Turned out that there is only 1 elevator, and its at the very end of the hotel, and our "close to the elevator" room was on the opposite side of the elevator down a long hall.

The bathroom was VERY small and the rug was stained. There was NO internet from midnight through the next day. It didn't matter where I was located. It worked when I first arrived and then it shut off. I even tried it in the lobby. The front desk didn't care and wouldn't help. They needed to reset their router (even I know this)! No business center either.

I was awaken by loud leaf blower sounding equipment at 830am. This was horrible, since we didn't arrive until late the evening before and needed to sleep in.

There was NO parking anywhere near the back end of the building where the elevator was located. Therefore, I had to park practically on the main busy street and walk all the way down to the back of the building and then once on the second floor, I had to walk all the way down to the front of the building to my room.

The front of the building is a busy main street net to the interstate and the back of the building is a trailer park. Limited parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family