“PERFECT HOTEL FOR ALL”

La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pinellas Park
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The stay was perfect. The housekeeping department was excellent. I don't know if they sent them to school for housekeeping, but they should start their own school to show the rest of the industry how it's done !!! Front desk service I cannot say enough. Anytime, night or day, they are their for you. The location was right where I needed to be. Restaurants, shopping, just minutes from the beaches, and the interstate is just a couple miles from the hotel. The pool was always clean and maintained. I have stayed at nearby hotels on the beach in the past, and they do not compare to the value and hospitality that I have received here. I will definitely come back. Thank you so much for the great stay and hospitality !!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank russ46
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have stayed at at this hotel a few times when coming in to town to visit family. For the price, I wasn't expecting much and it seemed to meet our needs at first for being close to relatives and a good price. However, the last couple of times I've stayed there I've been disappointed.

The "do not disturb" signs were stolen from the outside of the doors as the hotel rooms are open to the outside so anyone can walk up to the room doors. The maid actually walked in on me still sleeping because the sign was stolen from the door. So this has me concerned about overall safety as well as being annoying. When the front desk person was notified about the do not disturb sign being missing she mentioned that it happens a lot and there's nothing they can do about it. I guess it happens so often that they didnt' even have an replacement sign to give. I guess hiring a security guard to do rounds around the property a night hasn't occurred to them.

The breakfast is ok, it's mostly pre-packaged muffins, bagels, and yogurt but it's sufficient and doesn't cost extra which is nice. I also like that it is dog friendly and there's no extra charge for pets. However, there aren't any real grassy areas to walk your dogs in or cannisters for their waste disposal. Although it is located in a very busy intersection the rooms were quiet. The rooms are a decent size but I find the rooms all seem to have a musty smell and the bathroom showers have a lot of mold and just don't seem clean. I feel like overall the rooms could be cleaned much better. Due to my recent concerns about safety of the property I won't be staying at this La Qunita anymore.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 2bostons2ppl
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This hotel was ok, for the 2 nights. Location was great, everything you might need is next door. The bed was comfy, now this is why I didn't give it a 5. The chair was broken, behind the bed was dirty ( hair , food) found a baby spider killed it before my husband knew anything. Still he doesn't know, the BF was not all that. Ceral, milk yogurt, bagels and simple stuff. I really was not impressed ,but the price was great. Due to my findings at check out I received 20 bucks off. That was nice, but not enough for me to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. The room was small and a bit old. Very comfortable bed, good shower. Breakfast left a lot to be desired - the coffee was watery and tasteless. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Pollyanna26
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Spent four nights in June. Busy time for the hotel however, service was excellent. Room is old and showing its age. Could be improved at low cost by replacing rusted fixtures such as kleenex box cover, ect. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Good nights sleep. Front desk lady (Sam) was very cordial and willing to do all she could to be accommodating. Pleasure checking in. Would de recommend to others looking for a good motel at lower prices for this area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dan55138
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were very pleased with our stay at LaQuinta. The room was clean, the hotel itself was clean, the continental breakfast was very nice. The staff at this hotel was beyond nice and helpful. The pool was clean. The beds were soooooo comfortable. The shower had good pressure. I have nothing bad to say about our stay at LaQuinta.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NoelGypsy
A TripAdvisor Member
Albany, New York, USA
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here. Rooms were clean with plenty of towels and coffee. Housekeeping girls were pleasant and accommodating. The front office staff even printed my boarding pass while i was away. I will be.back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Comfort Inn North
#10 of 42 in St. Petersburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Clearwater AP
Quality Inn & Suites at Tropicana Field
Quality Inn & Suites at Tropican...
#28 of 42 in St. Petersburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater South

Been to La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater? Share your experiences!