“Always friendly & welcoming; Great burgers!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #47 of 156 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Sterling, Alaska
“Always friendly & welcoming; Great burgers!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband loves the breakfast here so we often go for that very reason. I always get the big farm hamburger as I am not a breakfast person. The hamburger is excellent, not a preformed thin patty but a generous hand prepared REAL burger! I am unhappy with the remodel of this summer as they took away many of the booths and added a big carryout/ pickup front..WHY??? We always enjoy the servers here Marlene, and Mary are wonderful. We loved the personal attention by hostess Judy..

Visited November 2013

“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had breakfast here for 5 or 6 days, and it was excellent - whatever you pick. The staff were very friendly, its a clean place and the food was excellent to start the day with.

• Visited July 2013
Florida City, Florida
“Good food and clean restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I got the flounder. It was well cooked. I like the fact that they give you choices for your bread selection. They have a great deal for $9.99. Salad, fish, a side item, and dessert. Very economical for someone who is budget conscious.

Visited July 2013
burnley,lancashire
“what a change”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have been using Bob Evans for many years. We visited 2 on our holiday, just to make sure it wasn't the first one that was so disappointing. No it was both. The food is plain but was well cooked. But on both occasions we (my son and I ) ordered the appetiser together along with the main course . I got mine quickly but not my son. His arrived at the same time as the main course. This happened at both places. When we asked if this was normal practice we were told that if the food was ready ,it was delivered ! Bob Evans obviously now prepare food for their convenience and not to serve their customers . When the main courses arrived with my son's appetiser the second time we sent them back as we were not ready for them . After a while they arrived back dry and warm only. Good food spoiled. We have crossed Bob Evans off our list.

• Visited March 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Home-cooking at a Good Price”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We don't have a Bob Evans near our home, so we try to go to one whenever there is one on our travels. This was very convenient to our hotel in Pinellas Park and turned out to be a great choice. It had good comfort food and excellent service as well as convenient parking. There was lots of variety in the menu--something for everyone.

Visited February 2013