“They Won Me Over”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Melbourne, Florida
“They Won Me Over”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I haven't gone to Applebee's in awhile - I was trying to avoid chains. I went in on a rainy Wednesday night and it was packed. However, we got seated immediately. We did have to wait a little, I think they weren't expecting so many guests but then a server came and did a fantastic job...probably one of the best I've ever seen. There were the 3 of us. My son and I ordered the $20 for a couple food. We each got a good sized steak, potato and salad. In the deal you get an appetizer and we ordered the wings. I'm not a big wings fan but they were delicious. Not wings really, more like big chicken nuggets. Our steaks were PERFECT. Very tender and done like we ordered them. My husband had a blackened fish of some sort and he thought his was great, too. Applebee's is doing a good job. The atmosphere is nice; the food choices are abundant; the food was delicious and hot; the service was excellent; the prices are great.

• Visited February 2013

Pinellas Park, Florida
“Been there only once, but did like the food. We will actually be going back there in February 2013. The food was great”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Yes, we enjoyed the food, everything. We check out many restaurants and try different dishes when we return to find the one that best fits our appetite at that particular restaurant.

Visited November 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Crap”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Applebee's used to be really great, but within the last year every restaurant I've gone to for them has been terrible. The food will come out cold, or the waiters will be crap, or the food will just plain out taste like crap or be too oily or something. It's worse than some fast food places in terms of food quality. Really bad.

Visited October 2012
“Love Car Side To Go”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've eaten inside and had to go service as well. All food is very good at a reasonable price. I'll keep going back. Friendly servers. Convenient location.

Visited October 2012
“Neighborhood tavern atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Better than average tavern food menu, plus a good selection of American favorites. Customers come in all flavors: singles, couples, families, seniors, all are comfortable. Reserved parking for take-out. Half price appetizers after 10:00PM, I think.