“Very Clean Restaurant With Impressive Food and Good Service.”
Review of Tasty Pho

Tasty Pho
Ranked #4 of 163 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: We are committed to selling delicious and healthy foods by using the finest ingredients to meet the highest standards of quality and freshness at a fair price. Our goal is create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to our guests by providing a professional and friendly service, as well as maintaining a fresh and modern setting.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I did not plan to come here but since we were already in Pinellas Park, we decided to eat lunch before going home. The place was very clean. There were about 12 tables but they were arranged well so that the place looked more spacious. They had 7 flat-screened TV sets. I had the vermicelli with grilled pork and it was very good. The vegetables and meat were fresh. The bowl was huge but I was so hungry and it tasted good so I finished the whole bowl. My husband had the beef soup (pho) and he liked it a lot. Our waiter, John, was friendly and efficient. The prices were very reasonable. I will be back. I do not mind driving all the way from Tampa to get good Vietnamese food.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My friend who knows his Viet food recommended I try some Beef Pho. I ventured here after reading several reviews, and indeed it was fabulous!!
The broth was rich and flavorful, lots of noodles and meat.My friend recommended ordering the thin sliced beef on the side so I could add it one piece at a time to keep it rare, the way I like it. It came with bean sprouts, basil and coriander leaves and fresh lime on the side. Adding a few of these brought the whole dish up to a new level of YUM! I will return soon for a taste of a different Pho. $7.95 for the regular bowl, was more than I could finish in one seating.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My family loves Vietnamese and we go many places and try them all. This place had the freshest items, and the tastiest pho broth yet. It is very fancy inside, but the prices are inline with other like restaurants. Sizable menu with many tasty authentic options, all are fairly priced, and have decent portion sizes. Don't be scared, give this place a shot!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We went to tasty pho for a quick bite and couldn't be happier. The service was great to start off with. The egg roll app was fresh and home made. We both got a spicy noodle bowl one beef and one chicken and both ended up being some of the best we ever had. This place is not to be missed!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

After visiting with some friends, I know why the name of this place is "Tasty Pho". There were 3 of us and each had a different dish. We even got one of the 8" subs to share as an appetizer. The food was outstanding and the service was impeccable. The young guys made sure we had everything we needed for an enjoyable meal. We all left stuffed and happy.