“Still working out the wrinkles.”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seminole, Florida
“Still working out the wrinkles.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Brand new, couple of months old. Orders mixed up, didn't come out together.
Manager straightened orders out, comped deserts. We'll go back.

Visited October 2013

Saint Petersburg
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They have a very good selection of food on the menu. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable about the menu. The food was great and cooked just right.

Visited October 2013
Dunnville, Canada
“A pyramid of onion rings, LOTS of food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was really good, large portions, everyone seems to leave with a "doggie bag". Enjoyed the butterfly shrimp while my husband enjoyed a combo dinner. Only negative comment, majority of food available is deep fried.

• Visited September 2013
Seminole, Florida
“Nice new place”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Went here today for the first time with my husband. It is a newly built building. It was very clean and roomy. The tables are not right on top of each other. For example, at Chili's, tables are so close to each other that I can hear everyone else's conversations. Here, it is not like that. It is a casual place, but seems a little more quiet and the food is better than Chili's. Very quick and helpful service. My husband had the chicken tenders with fries and I had soup and salad. The Chicken Tortilla Soup was delicious. I would go back just for that. The chicken tenders looked really good and my husband really enjoyed them. They also cooked the french fries to perfection. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, but I love fries. My husband orders them and I pick at them. These were perfectly crispy on the outside and yummo in the middle. Again, Chili's couldn't cook a fry to save their lives. These were spot on. The restaurant was very busy at our visit. Most tables were filled, but it was not too loud. It was also very clean, especially for such a busy time of the day. I would go back there in a heartbeat. In fact I am looking forward to going back. It is very reasonably priced also. With 2 beverages, a large lunch, and a soup & salad combo, we were at about $21. A cheap date if you ask me... and delicious food. Highly recommend for a casual lunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank enchilada72
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good food with modest prices”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place is REALLY popular. The service is upscale and the food very good. The amount and quality of the food was a surprise because the cost is so modest. The restaurant is quite large, and it fills up quickly.

• Visited September 2013