“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Great Food & Service. Check it out”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #2 of 156 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
St. Petersburg, Florida
“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Great Food & Service. Check it out”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

First time going to this well known restaurant in Pinellas Park. It won't be the last. We went with friends on their advise to go here. Boy were we pleasantly happy we went. Not only was the food OUTSTANDING but from Hostess, Waiter to Chefs, this place was FANTASTIC. Better yet, the prices on the menu were as low as I've seen from other restaurants in and around St. Petersburg. The food was fresh, drinks cold, and the rest speaks for itself.

Come hungry, come often is my advice if you haven't already gone here. This is rare opportunity to leave Full and still have a Full wallet or purse. Oh by the way, order their croissants. You will have died and gone to Heaven after you taste them. Even better is the "Pile High" stack of onion rings. They are Homemade and will knock you silly.

ENJOY THIS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC ESTABLISHMENT. GO EARLY OR YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO BE SEATED.

Cheers!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great selection, food and prices”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Went to Cheddars for the fist time with a party of six for my birthday and the service and food were excellent. Killer onion rings. Will go back.

Florida
“Food was great-Order the croissants!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

A friend had recommended Cheddars, but hadn't mentioned it had recently opened. Our server was delightful and the prices were refreshing.
Our waitress suggested the croissants and they were to die for, 3 at $2.49.
I had the Spazanga (spelling) which was like lasagna, but with spaghetti, it was delicious and I had leftovers. My husband had the Ribeye and thoroughly enjoyed it.
If there was a hiccup it was my margarita I ordered from the bar before we were seated. The menu had a special margarita with fresh lime juice. The first drink had sour mix and once I stirred the drink it got overly sweet and artificial tasting. The second drink was just the alcohol (I think) and all lime juice. There was so much lime juice it was overpowering. Once I realized this place was newly opened, it made sense they didn't know yet how to make all the drinks. I opted for a mojito to replace the lime juice concoction, and it was just fine.

Palmetto, Florida
“Worst Dining experience ever..honestly!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Loud atmosphere, uncooked food, rude waitress. I had to ask for silverware, plates for our appetizer, they were out of small plates we got dinner plates. Didn't receive my salad at all. Just bizarre I have to say, in fact, it was the first time in my life I was compelled not to leave any tip. Will not be returning.

1 Thank Ken D
Saint Petersburg
“just a great place you have to realize what they do to be a scratch kitchen”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

from: Chesnee to Britney you guys made my experience awesome. I miss you Chesney I wish u best up ... you will go well sweetie you will do well.... tell you're ready for the price the food quality you cannot beat that in the servers a great bartender is a great give them a chance to make it right to you

• Visited May 2013