“DEPENDABLE OLIVE GARDEN”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Food and service at this Pinellas Park O.G. is always good. Not excellent, but you can depend on good food, served hot, by friendly staff. Matt, the manager makes sure that our family gatherings are well staffed, and things run smoothly. In fact, we are going there again tomorrow night.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed May 28, 2014

ok place sometimes has an odor in the bar area... ok prices, ok taste, nothing special, I wouldn't go out of my way for any Olive Garden

1  Thank susiekingfish
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had a horrible experience at Olive Garden today. Maybe it was just the time of day. They were not busy at all took forever for plates to come to table. I will give server started off good..got us our drinks. We did take awhile to look over menu. When he came to take our orders he did not write anything down. My friend ordered Spaghetti which is very simple to remember and I just ordered 1/2 sandwich...order took forever and then he comes out with a different sandwich which I did not order. Then he gets huffy(snippety) about it which really upset me. Then he says that he will go correct the order and again very huffy and just walked away. His body language said it all. Then he instantly comes out with my fries which at this time I did not want. I am ready to leave now.

A lady, which I do not know if she was manager or just over the kitchen. Comes out to make it right. She ask was it anything else I wanted to order which she was very nice and I said no. Explaining that I was already upset. She did not make us pay for anything however just wanted a nice afternoon lunch.

Will I go there again, I really do not know at this time. I know everyone makes mistakes and have bad days.I just do not want another bad day like that again.

I do see with reviews that they do get a pretty good rating. I guess with me it was the luck of the draw.

1  Thank Betty G
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We always try to visit Olive Garden because we know we are never disappointed in their food or service.
I had the tour of Italy again because I can't resist it. Their lasagne is delicious also. You can't go wrong enjoying a meal with family and friends. There are lots of choices.
The service was excellent and servers were friendly. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I am Italian and grew up on home cooked Italian food. Olive Garden is not authentic Italian, but the food, choices and price are very consistent and very good. They have a great selection of very tasty soups. They also introduce new dishes and promotions which keeps it from being boring. Nice family place