“Tampa Bay Auto Museum”

Tampa Bay Automobile Museum
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have not been there in some time. I enjoy this type of venue. Friends of mine have said they also liked the Auto Museum.
There is an admission fee but I do not recall the fee.

There are newer reviews for Tampa Bay Automobile Museum

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

If you love and appreciate antique and classic cars, or just like looking, this is a must see. All the automobiles share a first in auto manufacturing or are one of a kind. Most of european design, surprising to me was learnng what great engineers the Czechs were.
Thank you so much Mr. Cerf for collecting, sharing and educating about these wonderful automobiles.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you don't include this Auto Museum in your visit to the Tampa/St. Pete area then you are missing out on period in time when cars were truly special! My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit and the kind gentleman that answered all of my questions made the visit even more memorable. All I can say is the pictures on the site come no where near what you will see Upclose. This place is a gem!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The museum houses something like 60 vehicles, all foreign except for 3. It includes unique models, such as one that was powered only by what seemed to be regular automobile batteries, and one vehicle with wheels up front and tracks in the rear. It is off the beaten path, but worth a visit.

1  Thank Seminole_Co_Traveler
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Interesting and informative collection of rare automobiles, some I never heard of before and I am a life long European car guy. I have been a fan of Tatras and this museum has a very fine collection. My teenage nephew found the Cugnot especially interesting, the first "pickup" truck. Highly recommended... a bargain, very nice staff, accessible cars and comfortable location.