“Easy, Executive Length Course”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mainlands Golf Club
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Greens putt true on this easy, shorter length course. Course has several par three holes so it is good if you are a beginner or time is limited. Easy to find, just off Route 19 in the Mainlands community.

There are newer reviews for Mainlands Golf Club

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband is a good golfer and I am just OK. This is a good course for both of us tp play and be satisfied with the distances. The course is well maintained, they always keep on time and it is well priced.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stopped in here last week there were storms all around but not at the course, btw they do not give rainchecks they did tell me that when i paid. Its only about 4800 from the back tees but its a confidence boosting course, short par 4's a few par 5's. Not too much trouble in terms of inbounds but it is tight on a few holes where there are condo on the sides of the fairway i hit a few, nobody came out luckily. I think i paid 21bucks with a cart cant beat that. I will be back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We did not have to wait at the tees as it was not overbooked. The course was reasonably maintained and fun to play. It also was reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband played there over a year ago, but now is in a wheelchair and cannot attend these types of sports. He loved the course and enjoyed himself when he was there!