“Cheeseburger omelet the best!”
Review of Egg Platter

Egg Platter
Ranked #24 of 163 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Love live live this place. After church every Sunday you'll find us there. Cheeseburger omelet is my fav but the whole menu is great. Great prices too. And they are open all day so if you want breakfast for dinner...you get it! Overlooked so get there!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I knew going into this place what it would be like. The food was ok but the service was fantastic. Prices were reasonable as well.

Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

We order omelettes here and what they lack in finese, they make up for in size
Huge omelettes, and great grits

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Service was average, atmosphere was average, food was average, value was average. Everyone getting the picture. Nothing would warrant a person to dine at this location...

Reviewed March 30, 2012

My wife and I had a late breakfast at the Egg Platter Restaurant in Pinellas Park, FL on March 23, 2012. We were seated immediately at a window table and noticed how clean and neat the restaurant looked. A waitress took our order without delay and quickly brought me a cup of very good coffee (not watered down like so many other restaurants serve). I ordered a short stack of buttermilk pancakes, two eggs over easy and sausage patties. My wife asked for french toast. In just a few minutes our waitress brought us our plates exactly as we had ordered them. My two eggs were perfectly over easy and there were three thick sausage patties along side. The two large pancakes were hot and delicious, and were served on a separate plate. My wife said her french toast was also excellent, and was not soggy. The total cost of our meal was $14 plus tip. The meal would have cost less but I ordered my eggs a la carte and they cost a bit more (next time I will order a combination platter for a little less). Overall, this was an excellent restaurant with great service, food and reasonable prices.

2  Thank Rich_Debbie