“Great gluten free pizza”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 163 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Nice atmosphere and great place for gluten free pizza, gf beer and a gf pazookie dessert. I enjoyed the comfortable booths and clean restrooms too.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I had an early dinner at BJ's last night. Their menu is very large but they do a great job of updating it frequently. They now have some lower calorie selections, which I chose. I had the Thai Chicken salad, which was wonderful. The atmosphere is very good and service is always very good. Would recommend . The only drawback is that it can get a little loud.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My first time to BJ's. Just had wine and the stuffed mushroom appetizer. My two companions ate larger meals and we all enjoyed our food. Good service, clean pleasant atmosphere. I would go again.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We ate here twice during our last visit to Florida a few weeks ago. Had lunch both times and appetizers. The food here was outstanding!! The service was good the first time and great the second time. I came here for the Jeremiah Red ale and it was outstanding!!!
We started going to BJ'S while visiting my daughter in California and we were hooked. The Florida franchise is just as good.
A great place for appetizers, lunch or dinner and drinks. Great decor and a friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went to lunch here prior to seeing the Home Show so it was not planned. It was a Saturday and it was very busy, I was asked a question by the receptionist and I did not hear what she said because of the noise of people coming in. I thought it had something to do with their "Premier Rewards".
I asked one employee at the reception area at the entrance if they had a business card that showed their address. She said they did not have one. I thought that was odd!
Our waiter, Mike Sowada, was friendly and efficient. My husband used to work with someone with the same last name. What a small world. It was Mike's grandfather. Mike told us that they made their own beer and soft drinks. I wanted diet rootbeer but all their soft drinks had sugar in them. I ordered the Panko - crusted fried shrimp. It had 12 medium size crispy shrimp, a large amount of tiny French fries that were crispy and a small bowl of coleslaw. Everything was good. My husband ordered a glass of dark beer and a big juicy hamburger with cheese. Everything was good. It was a pleasant surprise. Since it was a chain restaurant, we did not expect much. We were impressed. The restaurant was very clean. I loved the wooden floor. Service was fast. Mike got me a business card before we left.