“This is how restaurants should work.”
Review of Pazza Bistro

Pazza Bistro
Ranked #64 of 156 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Benvenuto to Pazza Bistro! Enjoy fresh, casual, Italian food like you never have before. At Pazza Bistro, we make our own pasta, from scratch daily. Our thin crust pizza is cooked to order in our brick oven, to give it a crisp, delicious flavor. All the sauces, dough, salads, and salad dressings are created by our Chefs every day, in house. We never use frozen ingredients, and we don't even own a microwave! With great ingredients like this, it is no wonder we are able to offer so many entrees under 500 calories! Come see for yourself, have a seat at our open kitchen. Watch our Chefs create amazing Italian food, using family recipes with a modern twist. Pazza Bistro is fresh, casual, Italian.
Seoul, S. Korea
“This is how restaurants should work.”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Extraordinary food. They could take this and charge twice and put some linin on the tables. Instead, they cater to the college kids and those on a budget. Here is the formula:

Food:
* authentic
* fresh
* fast
* delicious
* inexpensive

I have had every pizza on the menu (OK, except the Inferno pizza). They are all wonderful.

It is also pretty cheap. Like Mexican restaurant cheap.

If I could advise one area of improvement, I would say run down the road and get a few more beers for sale aside from Stella, Heineken, and Yuengling... I mean, that is the college triumverate, for sure, but I would love to have some different choices... just add Abita Turbo Dog and that will be perfect.

I will say, due to the nature of the food, it doesn't translate very well via Gator Food (delivery service) in my experience. Best to take your lazy bum up there and enjoy it fresh from the oven.

• Visited March 2011

Gainesville, Florida, USA
“Interesting, excellent food at good value!”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Pazza Bistro is the place to dine if fresh and delectable food is what one wants. The service is good, the food is cooked to order and very fresh, as well as nicely presented. The value is excellent. I love the pasta dishes, and my husband enjoys the pizzas and flat breads.

Richard and Pat Berne