“Keep track of your drinks or they will rip you off!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Harlie's Nite Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harlie's Nite Club
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a bar that serves basic grilled food. I couldn't find the appropriate food type in your listing. i have a review to write about htis place, when you add it. again- it's more of a bar, than restaurant. Thanks !!
Deltona, Florida
“Keep track of your drinks or they will rip you off!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

My Boyfriend Used to live in this area and wanted to stop in here. We checked out their website and chose to stop in on this particular day because they listed Thursday nights at County nights on their website. When we got there people were line dancing to a DJ. I settled in thinking that I was going to list this. But when the band came one it was obvious that they misrepresented them on the website as they were hard rock. When asked about it the barmaid said that "Oh we stopped that." If that was the case I feel that they should have reflected that on their website.

With that being said I asked for our bill to pay and get out of there. There were two barmaids working the same section of the bar where we were seated and the dark haired bar maid tried to charge us for drinks that we did not have as well as ones that I had already paid for. When I called her on this she got very upset saying that I did not pay for the first round of drinks. The blond haired barmaid confirmed with her that indeed I did pay. That was when the dark haired barmaid tried to say that we had more drinks then we did. I had 3 mixed drinks and my boyfriend had two beers so neither one was too drunk to remember what we had ordered. Finally after I stated for her to forget it I would never be back for hoer to rip me off again she said that she could readjust the bill.

All I can say about this place is if you can stand the horrendous noise pollution they call "music" on their so called Country nights take a pen and paper with you and write down every drink you get or they will try to over charge you. I will NEVER go back to this horrible bar ever again!!!!

• Visited June 2012

St. Petersburg
“Not a safe place !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

Rude rowdy crowd. Illegal drug use in parking lot !! They don't even try to hide it. Drunk driver almost hit another car, while pulling out. This place is located next door to a police station, for crying out loud ! I took some relatives in from out of town, for a night of "fun" here. I was so embarrassed that I had chosen this place.The band was rock n roll, and they were good, but once they started playing, we couldn't hear each other talk.
Regardless, the drunk drivers and the illegal drug use outside is my major complaint.