“Really good Mexican food”
Review of Senor Taco

Senor Taco
Ranked #8 of 162 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Señor Taco is great. I've only been here once so far but I plan to return. The quesadillas are great. The corn chips are delicious but you don't get that big of a portion. I totally recommend this place! Señor Taco's food is very authentic.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I could eat tacos every day of the week. When we try "Mexican" restaurants for the first time we are always concerned that it will actually be "tex-mex." Thankfully, Señor Taco did not disappoint. Yummy authentic Mexican food from the Yucatan region. We, of course, had tacos for our meal and were impressed. Can't wait to return and try something else!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Food was very very good. Tacos were delicious. Loved the cilantro and onions and salsa. Beans a little too salty for my taste but otherwise great flavor. Ordered a genuine Mexican drink (central American really) called Horchata which was homemade and absolutely delicious. A must try if u like a sweet cinnamon tasting cold drink. Service was good and friendly.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This place is really good. The enchilada was the best I have ever had! The fresh tort, folded not rolled was a nice change to the usually. I was lucky enough to get sheared beef! Great steak tacos with onions and cilantro. Don't forget a side of guacamole! The beans are also very good. They seem to be homemade, not out of a can like most places. I always look forward to lunch and a friendly smile from the server.

Thank Florida Oldscoo... C
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We found this restaurant by "chance" by typing the word restaurant into the map on the iphone when we were in a new area of town.

The location is a little intimidating. At first you think, eh? Can it be clean? The answer is YES!

The place was packed. It has open seating so we grabbed a both in the back where we could watch the 2 cooks perform (well from the head up). The 1st basket of chips & Salsa are free (and so good we finished them off before the food arrived!).

I ordered 1 steak taco and 1 beef taco. He ordered 1 fish taco, 1 grilled pork taco, 2 crunch tacos (beef and chicken). Everything was delicious. My steak taco had that fresh ceviche taste (cilantro, onion and lime).

To be 100% honest my beef taco was a tad greasy, but I figure it's like ordering a pizza. I dabbed it with my napkin and enjoyed the flavors.

The wait staff was quick, attentive and pleasant. The food was made to order and delicious. On our way out we were told that they are applying for a liquor license so they may have homemade sangria in the near future.

I almost forgot the best part! We walked out of there for $13.70 for 2 people. BOOM.