“Fresh!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Fresh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I love to go to a restaurant and feel the freshness if the ingredients: great flavor, texture and not overly cooked to allow your own mixes. I know this is a chain in the Tampa Bay area, but each one of them has its own charm. Also generous proportions excellently priced. Great rolls, and the fried rice and rice noodles are delicious. I wish I could eat sugary foods, because the juices, drinks and desserts look very tempting.

1 Thank Sechevere

St Pete FL
“Average Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Again, we heard a lot of good reviews about this place....it was time to try them out.
We got the spring rolls, very good. Nice and minty and the peanut sauce was great. The pork soup
was decent, i added some hot sauce to give it a better flavor. The waitstaff watch you like a hawk and almost seem ''in a hurry'' to get you out when the place is practically empty. Let us eat at our own pace! Anyways, we had the banh mi's and well, ...they sucked. I had only ONE jalepeno slice on it. So i asked the waiter to bring us more. Very little cilantro and skimpy on the meat as well. The bun was awesome though. We'll stick to Seasons Cafe down the road.
Probably not going back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Los Angeles, California
“Not as good as I remembered”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was the Vietnamese restaurant we frequented when we lived in St. Pete 7 years ago. The high point was their noodle soup extraordinarily inexpensive. Fresh Spring Rolls ($3) still was as good as we could remember. Beef combination & Meatballs noodle soup ($8.50) was delicious but the portion was not as “big” as it once was. Beef Rice Noodle Soup ($6.95) tasted nice but beef seems to be harder and thicker than they should be.

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
“Not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I read the review on here and it said it was pretty good. So I came here but it actually kinda sucks .the price is cheap but the food barely have any flavor. I guess all the review is from American people. I am Vietnamese and I had better food from other places than here. The ice milk coffee was good and that's about it. I have to put more fish sauce in my bowl and my husband had PHO and he have to do the same thing. There was so smell of pho and the taste suck.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Largo, Florida
“A great meal for a small price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My grandson discovered this gem of a restaurant and we have visiting it about once a month for the past year. My favorite is the fresh rolls which I think are just heavenly! The pho is great. We have tried about 8 or 9 different ones and really don't have a favorite. So far we have never been able to finish everything that we have been served and always end up taking some home. You certainly get your money's worth at this restaurant. They recently opened a "sister" restaurant in Palm Harbor which we hope to try soon. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited June 2013