“Wonderful! Delicious! YUM!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Tampa, FL
“Wonderful! Delicious! YUM!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I absolutely love Pho Quyen. It's far from us, as we live north of Tampa, so we don't come often but when we do, it never disappoints. We both used to work near the restaurant so we used to be able to come by more frequently. We miss it!

Pho Quyen is tucked in a tiny strip mall. Parking is tight and the mall does sneak up on you if you're barrelling down Park Blvd. so keep an eye out or be prepared to double back.

We almost always get the Rice Vermicelli. Always fresh, always tasty. The fried egg rolls are very good and even though we tend to Americanize the dish but putting the sauce directly over the noodles and eating it that way, it is amazing.

The portions are more than ample. Every time we go, I think I'll try something new but I love the dish we usually get so much, I don't want to miss it. The fried rice looks and smalls amazing though and is a HUGE serving.

The cost is very reasonable. A great value.

The service is consistent. We've never been on a weekend so I can't speak to that but when we go during the week, typically during the lunch rush, the service is efficient and quick. You won't find chatty waitstaff here.

This is definitely a place to try.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank DMast

Naples, Florida
“Good food, but service could be better”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We visited this restaurant based on a Yelp review one month ago, and the food was of good quality and reasonably priced. The service that time was efficient. We decided to return on a Sunday, and the place was packed with families and large groups. The service needless to say suffered as a result, and they ran out of things, not to mention the tables not being bussed. I like the restaurant, and it is a great value for the money--just wish it was a little cleaner. I wouldn't dare eat off the floors there.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Authentic foods, perfectly prepared.”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My friends and I have eaten here dozens of times and are always pleased. Wonderful selections and so reasonably priced, this is a true bargain. Definitely not one to miss weather you are alone or in a party of 25. Family friendly, not too romantic, just darn good food.

• Visited May 2012
St Petersburg
“Worth the trip.”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Wife and I used to drive from Tarpon Springs to eat here.
Now it's around the corner, well actually a few corners but very close.
We had the Pho. Mine was the combo, wife's had the meatball and beef.
I also had the grilled pork hoagie. Excellent! Wife also had the Thai bubble tea [Strawberry}. She liked it enough to bring the remainder home. I would eat here again and again. I am going to see how long it will take me to work through the menu. The bill came to $23 and change. How can you not love that?

• Visited June 2012
Clearwater
“Excellent Food, Fabulous Prices!!!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Absolutely love this place!!!! I have been frequenting this restaurant for many years and have never been disappointed. I have even gotten my entire family hooked on vietnamese cuisine. This is a must try for everyone!

• Visited January 2012