“Authentic foods, perfectly prepared.”
Review of Pho Quyen

Pho Quyen
Ranked #69 of 158 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My friends and I have eaten here dozens of times and are always pleased. Wonderful selections and so reasonably priced, this is a true bargain. Definitely not one to miss weather you are alone or in a party of 25. Family friendly, not too romantic, just darn good food.

There are newer reviews for Pho Quyen

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Wife and I used to drive from Tarpon Springs to eat here.
Now it's around the corner, well actually a few corners but very close.
We had the Pho. Mine was the combo, wife's had the meatball and beef.
I also had the grilled pork hoagie. Excellent! Wife also had the Thai bubble tea [Strawberry}. She liked it enough to bring the remainder home. I would eat here again and again. I am going to see how long it will take me to work through the menu. The bill came to $23 and change. How can you not love that?

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Absolutely love this place!!!! I have been frequenting this restaurant for many years and have never been disappointed. I have even gotten my entire family hooked on vietnamese cuisine. This is a must try for everyone!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We had the Pho which was delicious. The fried egg rolls were good. The Vietnamese Grilled Pork Hoagie was spectacular. They are on a small crusty sub roll with grilled pork that has a sauce with rice noodles, onions, cilantro, and peppers. Order two. They are small and cheap. The pork fried ricewas also good and the portions were generous. The prices are reasonable. The staff are accommodating.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This place is close to the movie complex so it is a great way to have lunch or dinner before or after a movie. The menu covers a wide array of authentic Vietnamese dishes but our order remains the same: Grilled pork chop, Hot and Sour fish soup, stir-fry chicken or beef braised in shallots and ginger, steamed rice and a cool glass of Thai bubble tea. You know that the restaurant is good when local Asians flock to this place to dine. The staff is friendly and will gladly explain how the dish is made when ordering. We have been repeat customers.