“Great Open Air Market”

Flea Market Wagon Wheel
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I liked the combo of new and old items to be purchased there. Interesting people watching.

Good value. Food looked good but didn't have time for any myself.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"bargain hunters"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Really huge flea market. Guaranteed you'll find something you didn't know you needed. Food, entertainment, inside and outside booths. Put on your most comfortable walking shoes.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I am a tourist and always try to plan a Saturday or Sunday to go to the Wagon Wheel Flea Market. You can get a few items if you have time to stay and browse. Yes, of course some vendors are more persistent than other but they do recognize when you say No to an item they are trying to sell. The fee of $1.00 is a good bargain. The bathroom facilities are very very clean. I always tip the lady who looks after it.
I always come home with something I think is a bargain or I wouldn't waste my time or money going there. I still enjoy browsing this flea market for bargains.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time here with my husband & brother inlaw. Fairly busy. Lots of parking spaces costs $1.00 for parking so have cash upon your arrival. Signs are posted as you approach gate NO dogs allowed. I had my Yorke with me only because the reviews I read stated dogs are allowed! But no one gave us an issue shes very friendly anyway.. Lots of vendor's & some junk.. & Cheap china crap but good bargains for the right price at some spots. I bought my Mother inlaw a betty boop wallet that she absolutely loved she loves betty boop! At a reasonable cost. Lots of food, beer & music. Thankfully the people up there sounded pleasant today.. There is indoor & outdoor vendor's. We will be back when we have the time to explore some more. Many many buildings we didn't get to go in..

1  Thank nicole p
See more reviews
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This flea market is absolutely terrible. I have been going to this flea market since 1996. But after the last time I went which was about a month ago, I will never go back.

Most of the goods beings sold out there are cheaply made imported items from China. The vast majority of the stuff highly overpriced. One dealer wanted $25 for a faux leather iPad/tablet case that you can easily buy online for less than $8 and have it at your door in less than a week.

Many of the items being sold out there are fakes. There are even dealers selling fake Morgan silver dollars for $5 each and claiming that they are genuine and everyone else wants $25 or more for them. They are clearly fakes because they lack the luster of silver and the cartwheel effects of the genuine articles.

I mainly went to this flea market for the used goods / garage sale items. But lately in the past several years there isn't much worth having. Most of it is garage sale leftovers and broken items that should be trashed. Most of the dealers will not budge on their prices. They get extremely rude and very angry and tell you to leave their area if you offer anything less than their asking price.

This place is a waste of time. You will find better deals at thrift stores and even retail stores like Ross or Big Lots.

Also don't buy any food out there. The last time I purchased food from one of the vendors I got extremely sick and stayed that way for nearly three days.

1  Thank dws933