“Healthier "fast food"” 4 of 5 bubbles

Evos
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Pinecrest
Cuisines: Fast Food, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: EVOS is a fast-casual restaurant offering simple yet flavorful all-American favorites, including burgers, wraps and salads. EVOS' fare is healthier for people and the planet because it's made with the freshest natural and organic ingredients using earth-friendly methods and materials. With locations currently in Florida, EVOS sources only the very best ingredients such as naturally raised beef with no added hormones or antibiotics. The EVOS philosophy of "Feel Great" has guided the company throughout its history - inspiring its focus on offering healthier food choices including school lunches for children, environmental and social awareness and advocacy and support for local communities. Named the "Greenest Burger Chain in America" for three consecutive years by Greenopia, a leading green consumer guide, EVOS employs a variety of sustainable business practices. From the purchase of renewable wind energy to the use of alternative, eco-friendly cooking methods, EVOS has perfected the art of serving great tasting, affordable food that leaves everyone who eats it feeling a little better about themselves.
Miami, Florida
“Healthier "fast food"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I enjoyed the turkey burger and my nephew loved the kids steak burger. Their baked fries are better than "fried" fries. Good healthier choice.

Visited April 2014

Miami Beach, Florida
“Healthy food-FAST, does that sounds right?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Lucky for me, this is located walking distance from my Job. I was skeptic of going there, but was pleasantly surprised I was. I’ve been back over 1 dozen times now and have tried just about everything on the menu. I am stickler for the Thai Sesame Chicken wrap or salad. One word ….. AWESOME! Get this, you can have organic baked cookies, smoothies and air baked fries! I enjoyed the atmosphere, open, bright, friendly and they are reasonable priced with their combo meals.

• Visited November 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Nice healthy option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited evos because I tried it at a event and loved it also I had a coupon. The blt wrap is awesome always fresh. My hubby had the cheese burger and claims it had a clean taste and filled up on it. The chicken strips and fries taste healthy but we still had in liberation. Overall this place is a little pricey but its worth a try and service is good

Miami, Florida, United States
“Just good food...and healthy too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Every time my wife and I are out and about...and we are hungry, we think of a good healthy place to stop that gets you in, gets you out and lets you get on with your life. Evos always seems to come to mind.

Whether you are ordering a burger, wrap, salad, fries , smoothie or other...you know what you are going to receive: healthy, good quality, tasty and a good portion of food with fast service. And if you enjoy ketchup like I do, then you will want to try one of their several flavors...all unique but very tasty.

• Visited August 2013
Kendall, Florida
“Food is always good, very unpleasantly surprised by the service today!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have always LOVED this Evos and as far as the food goes, it's always great! However, I was there today to pick up my free shakes in honor of Earth Day and I was so surprised at the rudeness of several of the employees.

Before I even went in with my crew of daughters and granddaughters, I went in to use the bathroom and decided to buy some fries. The lovely cashier Leslie was sweet and spunky but the guys who were working the counter where they put the foods on trays were grunting their way through their workday. A gentleman in front of me dropped his shake when he went to pick up his tray (which is easy to do since the drinks slide all over the place) and the guy at the counter (I wish I had looked at his name, nice looking guy wearing a white knit hat) sighed deeply and without a word slowly ambled out back to get a mop (probably NOT the best way to clean up a shake by the way) kind of muttering under his breath and looking very annoyed. The customer stayed standing over the shake waiting and I hear the counter clerk out back seeming to complain to the manager that the guy was just standing there. Anyways, out comes the manager (who I have met several times and have always been impressed with his politeness and customer service) and asks the guy, kind of shortly, "What are you waiting for sir?"...the customer says, "well, I didnt want anyone to slip and fall. And I thought maybe I could get another shake"...the manager then tells him "well sir, just go sit down and we'll bring it to you". Mind you, now leaving this huge slippery mess unattended on the floor.

When I finally came in with my group to get our free shakes, the lovely Leslie was still very sweet but we proceeded to wait a good 20 minutes for our free shakes. Which I would be TOTALLY ok with since, after all, the shakes were FREE but I just found it so inefficient that the shakes were already ready-to-go on the counter and yet they wouldn't hand them to us (and other customers waiting on their shakes) until they put together the order in front of ours which must have been really complicated {{sarcasm}} since it took a full 20 minutes.

By the way, there were NOT a lot of people in the restaurant, it just seemed like they were annoyed that they were giving away free shakes. Perhaps next year, they should consider opting out of the Earth Day event...just sayin'.

• Visited April 2013