“10+ year customer has police called on them”
Review of Miss Saigon Bistro

Miss Saigon Bistro
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Pinecrest
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“10+ year customer has police called on them”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Ever had a restaurant call the police on you? I usually had a great experience at Miss Saigon and have encouraged friends and family to go for many years - in spite of the occasion my friend found a small roach in his pho soup at their Coral Gables location a few years ago. Their streak ended abruptly when I went to return some food that I had ordered for take-out. The manager told us that he could not give us a refund, only a store credit. A refund would have to wait an hour until during which time we can sit and wait. We informed the manager that we would simply put the amount in dispute with the credit card company and requested an itemized bill to dispute the items we returned. The manager then accused me of theft and CALLED THE POLICE! The police came and suddenly the manager was able to give us our receipt and process a refund. If they are willing to burn a bridge with me and my family, they are ready to do it with you. Sad night for us, pathetic reaction from them.

Miami
“Good Vietnamese”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food is always fresh and the staff is friendly, i love the caramelized pork and the spring rolls.

Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Great Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We went there tonight for dinner and had the Miss Saigon Bun which is basically a rice noodle bowl with lettuce, grilled chicken, shrimp and crispy spring rolls. This was a great choice. The service was also great and friendly. I would return.

Miami, Florida
“Dessicated Snapper”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Vegetable spring rolls breaded instead of wrapped in rice paper were the first warning. Spring rolls disguised as Cuban croquettes? "Lemongrass crispy fish" could have been snapper, as advertised. Or any other white fish deep fried to dessicated tastelessness. For the first time ever chewing fish made my jaw ache.

• Visited July 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best Vietnamese Restaurant in Miami”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Ms. Saigon is a Miami institution, family run and with three locations in Miami it is a the restaurant because of the high quality, good service and resonable pricing you find your self going to it at least 3 times a month with your family or for business.

• Visited May 2012