“Great wine tasting experience”
Review of Atelier Monnier

Atelier Monnier
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Pinecrest
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Atelier Monnier is THE French bakery to reward yourself, to celebrate or to party!We offer flavorful, natural and freshly made pastry, macarons, cakes and tarts, European ice cream and sorbets, frozen desserts, handcrafted chocolate, French baguette, sandwiches and salads.You will have the opportunity to pair our treats with a fine selection of French wines.Our natural ingredients are exquisitely balanced so you enjoy the full experience from the first bite.Patrick Feyten, a native of Belgium and a passionate foodie has the ambition of bringing top quality, fresh artisanal pastries and savory bites in the streets of Miami. To achieve this goal Patrick works closely with the French pastry chef and creative artist Franck Monnier.The flavors of Atelier Monnier embody the delicate balance between artisanal tradition and the pursuit of perfection. Our desire to produce the very best is the result of a team that not only has the skills, but also the love and passion for the art of food.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I agree with all previous reviewers. This place makes amazing pastries, and the wine-tasting evening was absolutely lovely. The mushroom croissant is to die for and the cakes, oh, the cakes. The owner, Patrick, made sure we had a good time and was very knowledgeable about all things wine. Ended up taking a (very moderately priced!) bottle home and fantasizing about my return.
I only gave this place low scores on "romance" and "special occasions" because it's a deli kind of place!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I agree with the previous reviewers. This is a wonderful little gem in Pinecrest. I catered a lunch from here last week and the individual quiches and quinoa salad were a big hit with my guests. The addition of the marvelous leaves of French rolls made my table look great and provided a nice accompaniment. Their croissants are buttery and heavenly- a real taste of Paris.

I'll be back often since the sandwiches are the perfect portion size and they look amazing.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is the best of the best! Excellent quiche, the different croissants are to die for, the macaroons are simply the best I have had outside of Europe. I have tried many bakeries around town and this is far superior than all. The desserts are heaven, there is not one dessert I have tried that isn't delicious. Go early if you want a baguette, they sell out quickly. The owner and staff are friendly and they even have a rewards program. They also have french wine tastings some evenings. Go and enjoy, you will think you are in France eating at a patisserie.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Everything there is delicious. Their crusty french bread, their croissants (wow the chocolate almond one, the ham and cheese, the chocolate, the almond, all of them I guess), their sandwiches, and their coffees. The owner is always around and is eager to answer questions. They also have a great wine selection sorted in a very practical way. Oh, and wine tastings are often and free and offer a great opportunity to try them.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

If you love macarons and mervelous chocolate cakes, this is the place in Miami. He is French, and you found at l'Atelier fines pastries, as good as in Paris, and much better than Parisian average.
He work with chocolate as a master: truffles, chocolates, as we expect: you feel the good cacao and not so much sugar.
He shares his 'boutique' with an excellent wine specialist.