“Poor customer service”
Review of Econo Lodge Perry

Econo Lodge Perry
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My wife and I stopped overnight on our way to a college graduation. At first we thought the terrible smell was coming from outside, but it was in our room. There was chicken bones littered in the parking lot,and the front desk clerk was very unprofessional. Instead of providing a new pouch for our keys, she just crossed out the old room number and wrote in our room number. This place is not what we expected. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Stayed there one night and there were lots of loud pickup there. There was people yelling and reving their trucks up after !0:30 at night. When I called the front desk, they told me they could not do anything about it till after 11pm, when they could call the police. This was on their property and they chose to let the noise go on and let the other people paying for what should have been a quite time for people traveling thru.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2over47
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Never had a bedbug experience . My husband and I have been up back and forth for 6 days itching and scratching these bumps over my body.I'm so angry at how unconcern these people were. They said that bedbugs were common now and that they were the same as a roach.Maybe to them. They are both nasty creatures but I never heard of a roach during someone like a bedbug does. They offered a 30% discount on our next stay. Are you kitting me! We not staying in another Econolodge if it was free. After my husband went back and forth with the manager and general manger for almost an hour they refunded the two days with no apology. 3:10 in the morning 6 days later still itching and scratching. I have bought different products trying to stop the itching. I'm praying I don't have any scares after.This has been so horrible and embarassing. Went to relative house after leaving hotel. Had to buy cans of bedbug spray to spray rooms and luggages. Had to do a lot of washing.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank babycake12
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Stopped for a rest on our way north from vacationing in southern Florida. The room was a cut above the average Econo lodge, with a few updated features. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was meager (cold cereal, packaged pastries), but we knew this going in from previous reviews.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarkJaci
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The room was fine - nothing special, but clean and quiet. This was a last minute trip and I only stayed one night, but the hotel was conveniently located. Breakfast was on the light side.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Boosh15E
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We stayef one night on our way to tampa. The $54 AARP rate was reasonable. The breakfast was adequate, but nothing fancy.
For our purpose of a clean king bed and staying on the route, the hotel met our expectations. We had no problems with the key card working.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank JBernard20
Reviewed December 9, 2011

After 4 stays - have left same complaints w/mgr & front desk-Card Keys never work, always have to get 2nd & 3rd Card. Rooms need Re pair. Bathrooms - Holes over exhaust fans (Insects/rodents) tile around tub needs caulking & floor up are over caulked/stained.
Suggest Holiday Inn Express or other. Continental Brfst a JOKE!

Room Tip: Go To Next Hotel!