“Uhhh.. just ok”

Mama's Italian Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Homemade Italian family recipes made fresh daily. We are a full service restaurant that offers a variety of beer and wines.Family friendly and casual atmosphere with outside dining and private and semi private space available for parties and occasions.
Orlando, Florida
“Uhhh.. just ok”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I traveled for about 30 minutes to go to this restaurant while staying in Mayo Florida.. We really should have drove in the opposite direction.. My chicken meal was mediocre and my wifes chicken alfredo was an insult to a chicken dish.. the bread had no flavor.. they tried to shape it like Olive Garden's bread sticks but forgot to add flavor.. the atmosphere wasn't bad.. one thing I can't complain about was the soda.. that actually taste pretty good.. and the owner was really, really nice.. he just needs to change his menu

1 Thank cadmaster
Jrgodman, Owner at Mama's Italian Family Restaurant, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. I assure you that is the exception and not the rule. I won't make an excuse there is none. I would only say if your are ever our way again, stop by and I personally guarantee you will leave with a better impression then your 1st. My name is JR and please feel free to ask to see me and I promise a "knock your socks off" pleasant and enjoyable experience, you have my word on that!

“Nice quiet evening.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't really crazy about what I ordered because I tried something new but my husband enjoyed his. Our salads and bread sticks were good. All the staff was nice and our waitress I felt like went out of her way to get me juice. The lighting is nice and I enjoyed the music that was playing. We had a nice quite romantic evening.

1 Thank lynnk2006
Sounds like you had a pleasant visit, and that make me a very happy man :). I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope to see you again very soon. Have a wonderful day!
Sibley, IA
“great meal”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

right next to our hotel, prices were fair, food and service great, very nice ambiance, would recommend!

Visited January 2013
Jrgodman, Owner at Mama's Italian Family Restaurant, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are very pleased to have served you and hope to see you the next time your passing thru.
Houston Texas
“Good place off the beaten path”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stopped at Mamas by chance going thru Perry on way to Orlando. Good change of pace from the franchise restaurants. Nice atmosphere, fresh food and I am not sure about the other reviews but the food came put in a timely manner. Had the lasagna and my daughter had the soup and salad and wife had eggplant parmesan. All good

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MikeHoustonTexas
Jrgodman, Owner at Mama's Italian Family Restaurant, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review! It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope we will see you on your next trip
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Decent for area”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Went to this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. Food was decent, good menu selection. Below average wine selection. Friendly but slow service.

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are pleased to announce that we have completely revamped the menu and added many new items! We think you will like it very much. We have also been working with a wine specialist (Sommelier) and will be launching a new wine list this spring.

Been to Mama's Italian Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!