“Great trip and great captain”

All Jack'd Up Charters
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Perdido Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All Jack'd Up Charters is a family friendly charter service based here in Perdido Key,FL. Owner/ Operator Captain Michael Choron is a lifelong resident of the Gulf Coast with over 25 years of fishing experience. All Jack'd Up Charters offers both Inshore and Offshore Trips. Capt Michael's goal is to help the youngest angler to the most seasoned angler catch fish and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Michael picked us up at 7:00 just as he said and off we went on a fantastic fishing trip. I took my wife, daughter and her boyfriend and everyone is still talking about what a great time they had. Captain Mike is the best guide I've ever experienced he took us to several fishing spots and we caught fish at all of them. After we caught the limit on Snapper he stopped at a cal of other places and caught more fish. Also on the way back he was gracious enough to take my daughter to certain places to let her see Dolphins swim up to the boat and do their jumping. If you're in perdido key and want to go fishing look him up he's the best.

Date of experience: October 2015
in 9 reviews
"dolphins"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 10, 2013

By far the best experience I have ever had on a charter. Capt Michael Choron was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. In fact, I book him at least twice a year! He has always put me on good fish and makes every trip fun for the whole family. I would recommend him to anyone thinking of fishing in the orange Beach, Perdido Key area.

Date of experience: July 2013