“Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were greeted and seated right away. It was a good sign that all of the wait staff was Mexican. Having been to Mexico many times, the food we came close to authentic. My husband and i both ordered platters and there was more than enough food. Both entrees came with rice, guacamole, refried beans, and salad. They have room for small and large parties.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Ordered taco salad with beef which after tasting seemed to be spoiled.after food was delivered waiter must have taken a break never came back till my other party that was with me finished asked how it was and I told him
Something was wrong with it. He smiled brought the bill and left. Took bill to cashier where I was asked again how was it I proceeded to tell him something was wring with meat. He turned his head and looked at me. Guess he unfortunately didn't understand. I was here on vacation Definetly not on my list to return

1  Thank Montana1954
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We've visited Perdido Key for years but never ventured into El Vallarta. The outside made it look like nothing special, so we skipped it. I heard from friends, however, that we should give it a try. I'm glad we did! The service was very good and the food was delicious and plentiful. I'm glad we finally gave it a try. We'll be back!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

So I usually don't drink premixed margaritas, but on our recent vacation we stopped here and ordered a medium Margarita. WOW, by the time I finished the drink, it had hit me.

1  Thank iheartadam
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The staff was attentive and the food was good. Not a high-end restaurant just relaxed with a good choice of menu items.