“Tasty food and friendly service”
Review of Shrimp Basket

Shrimp Basket
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Perdido Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Our menu encompasses a great variety of original seafood and local favorites. Ranging from shrimp, fish, crab claws, and crawfish, we also provide po-boys, chicken, and sandwiches for land lovers. Don't forget about our specialty Roasted Red Pepper Bama Sauce over Fettuccine pasta! The goal at the Shrimp Basket is to provide enjoyable, affordable service to each and every one of our guests at whichever restaurant they choose to dine in. This is accomplished by our professional and well-trained staff working together to ensure that your memories are the best that they can be at the Shrimp Basket. It is no surprise that our popularity has magnified among locals and tourists alike as we continue to expand along the Gulf Coast. We are grillin', steamin', and fryin' for you!
Reviewed May 31, 2013

4 adults and 3 kids ate here at night. The blackened fish was good and the fried shrimp poboys were good. Kind of pricey, but good food if you are looking for a good seafood meal. Portions were large. You don't have to dress up - very casual atmosphere - shirts and shorts are welcome! The waitress was so friendly. She gave me a sample of the "smoked tuna dip" and it was awesome! We will definitely come back.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I took my wife to the Shrimp Basket at Perdido Key to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. We had spent our entire day antique shopping and ended up just before sunset to eat on the deck at Shrimp Basket.

While my wife was distracted, I spoke to our server and gave her a new wedding ring set and asked her to hide it in our food so my wife would find it in her basket.

It went perfect - our waitress was wonderful, made sure everything went just right and the food was spot on.

Thanks again to SB for a great night.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

All locations have great selections and food. Popcorn shrimp is my favorite. They also have great bogo coupons from time to time.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had the jumbo shrimp and they were great I really like their tea i also had some huish puppies that came with the mean will come a gain I did not like the potatoes salad

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had the steamed vegetables and it was excellent. Also, the Fried shrimp basket was very good and the service was good. A Great , clean, place for lunch.