“Good Fried Fish & No Frills”
Review of Shrimp Basket

Shrimp Basket
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Perdido Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Our menu encompasses a great variety of original seafood and local favorites. Ranging from shrimp, fish, crab claws, and crawfish, we also provide po-boys, chicken, and sandwiches for land lovers. Don't forget about our specialty Roasted Red Pepper Bama Sauce over Fettuccine pasta! The goal at the Shrimp Basket is to provide enjoyable, affordable service to each and every one of our guests at whichever restaurant they choose to dine in. This is accomplished by our professional and well-trained staff working together to ensure that your memories are the best that they can be at the Shrimp Basket. It is no surprise that our popularity has magnified among locals and tourists alike as we continue to expand along the Gulf Coast. We are grillin', steamin', and fryin' for you!
Reviewed February 20, 2008

I'm not a seafood lover in fact I only like fish and that can't taste like dirt or I'm not eating it. Today I had lunch at the Shrimp Basket. I ordered the fried fish basket with new potatoes and hushpuppies ($9.99). My food was very good and so was the service. The menu offers fish, chicken, Shrimp (of course), clams, and such. I would definetly recommed the Shrimp Basket for a no frills good seafood meal.

Reviewed February 19, 2008

This was our first vacation meal last year, We stopped in Pensacola for a night on our way to Seagrove Beach and we wanted a seafood fix. We arrived pretty late but still had good service and good food.

The fried and grilled shrimp were tasty. The crawfish cake was yummy but could have benefitted from more crawfish. The slaw has shrimp which was cool, I've never had shrimp slaw before!

Reviewed December 31, 2006

Our party of seven ate lunch at the Perdido Key location 2X while on vacation. We had great service at this cute, little place and excellent food! The gumbo was awesome. My husband enjoyed fresh oysters and the fried shrimp and poboys were outstanding!

1  Thank avvharris