“Awesome ribs!”
Review of The Rib Shak - CLOSED

The Rib Shak
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The ribs are delicious, service was above average - easy location across from the hustle & bustle of Flora-Bama.

There are newer reviews for The Rib Shak

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My friend and I were looking for something other than seafood for an early dinner. WOW! WOW! WOW! The Rib Shak stepped up. MELT in your mouth pulled pork BBQ, sweet tea as good as my grandmothers and crispy buttered toasted buns for the pork. Small in size, rustic, ( complete with rolls of brown paper towels) but OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS! I would highly reccommend everything we ate which was Pulled pork, corn on the cob( WITH melted butter) cole slaw and baked beans. Some of the best BBQ I've ever eaten.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My husband and I stopped in at the Rib Shak, on our way to the Warf to see a movie. It was awesome, it was a pile of pulled pork on my sandwhich,not like some bar-b-que places, which only put on a little bit of meat. This was a good BIG portion of meat, which was tender and the sauce was very tangy and delious. We had also ordered a bar-b-que egg roll, which was delicious. It is pulled pork, with a little bit of cheese inside of it, wrapped in a egg roll wrapper, then deep fried. You can dress it with your choose of bar-b-que sauce. I like spicy. My husband had order Junk yard dog. YUM!! A totally new way to eat a hot dog. It is a hot dog, that was grilled with pulled pork on top of it, then you put your flavor of sauce on top of it, my husband liked the mild. The wait staff was very friendly and tentive with helping us out, with choosing what to get since it was our first time there. The most awesome bar-b-que that we have had in a long time. We will be back to visit for sure!!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

So glad we gave this place a shot. We were looking for some great BBQ on our last night of vacation. The kids loved their pulled pork sandwiches and we LOVED the ribs! My husband is still talking about them.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great place for a casual home spun friendly meal. Excellent wood smoked ribs. Some of the best I've had and that includes Dreamland in Tuscaloosa AL. Great key lime pie!