Review Highlights
Good test

Northerners stopped in for golf we could not get back home yet. So first timers you will need pay... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DPG1956
Cambridge, Wisconsin
Beautiful golf club

We stopped in to check out their shop, and found some beautiful golf clothing. Any time I wore my... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2018
Dgmrneves
Kearney, Ontario
via mobile

All reviews pro shop driving range lots of water daily specials tee times challenging holes in great shape cart vacation pensacola
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The golf course is well maintained. It offers some good challenge mostly routed around water areas. The greens putt true. It was a bit crowed as they squeeze in tee times. The pro shop is small but adequate. There is a small bar/ food area with tables for sitting. They driving range is natural turf offering a nice warm up area.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Did a quick 9 holes while here the views are anazing and the course challenging I would do another round when I return

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Fun time, the course was great. We'll be back. Staff was friendly and tee time was as scheduled.Thanks for a great day.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017

The course was in terrible shape, There seemed to be no organization for pace of play or anything. We came around #9 to #10 and there were two groups ahead of us. Where did they come from? The starter must have told them to start on 10. After 11 we decided to quit.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I walked in for lunch, three wait staff and no welcome. We must have inconvenienced them from doing nothing. My husband's food was good mine was completely burned. I would have never served a customer crap like that. She saw I couldn't eat it but I was scared to send it back since they were so unfriendly. Poor service and food at lunch. Evening meals have been good in the past. Will never eat lunch there again. If I see any of those staff members I will leave in the future.

Date of experience: December 2016
Dan S, Golf Professional at Perdido Bay Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Debbie
I apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had in our restaurant. I will make sure that our food and beverage manager receives this review promptly. Customer service and providing a good product is extremely important to me and our management so I will make sure this situation is rectified immediately. Thank you for your honest feedback and I do hope you will give us another chance in the future.