“Amazing!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room with pullout couch
Eat-in Kitchen
Kitchen Table
Dining Room
Master Bedroom
Sitting room off of Master with TV.
Second Bedroom with two twin beds. Playpen provided.
Desk with WIFI and TV.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TrailBlaz...
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The Desoto Street house was a such a quaint and cozy house. We loved it. I had another mom and 4 teen age girls with me. We were there to attend a dance camp at Pensacola State College. We were glad to have the kitchen equipped with cookware and dishes as we cooked supper each night and enjoyed it around the large table. It had plenty of room to sleep and accommodate the 6 of us! We were happy to have two bathrooms. The girls enjoyed the TV room as they watched movies and played board games at night. The adults enjoyed the quietness of the living room as we enjoyed reading at night. While the girls were in class during the day, we enjoyed the park and walking around the neighborhood. The park was next door and the neighborhood was filled with gorgeous homes! We also found time to explore....going to the beach...downtown (which I highly recommend)...and we even found a thrift store (which I loved!). This house is in a central location that is near to many things to do.
The owners were very helpful and kind. They left us a neat binder of cool "to do " things in the area. The only thing we didn't do that we would definitely do next time is the aviation museum.
We will DEFINITLEY stay here again next year when we attend the camp.

Panama City, Panama
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jun 20, 2017
Well. I'm glad you enjoyed the house. We wonder about the plastic mattress cover and can't remember anything like that but I plan to get on that bed to check it out as soon as I can. It should have a regular mattress pad. Not plastic. !!!?! But it is a queen size bed. Thank you for calling that to my attention.
Jared Fra...
“Excellent Stay at Cozy House”
Reviewed June 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed here for our honeymoon, hoping to have an inexpensive yet comfortable and relaxed get-away, and this place did not disappoint. The owner is super friendly, lives right down the street, and provides plenty of amenities (linens, dishes, toilet paper, etc.). The house was perfectly clean and could have easily slept six - so we may even come back with a group some day. The house is also close to downtown and a quick drive from the beach and a host of restaurants. Highly recommend!

robinperr...
“Desoto house”
Reviewed April 19, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

All the comforts of home and conveniently located away from beach traffic. I've ordered a magnetic knife wall mount for my kitchen at home.

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the house and the awesome kitchen!
Ohlstadt, Germany
Reviewed August 25, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 26, 2016
Thank you! Keeps us in mind for next time!
Taiberry
“Simply the Best!”
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The owner had thought of everything! We had fully stocked bathrooms, laundry, kitchen (dishes, utensils, pots, pans, etc), and even items to take to the beach. The home is so spacious and there is even an exercise room.

The park next to the home was a great place to unwind outside and take a morning stroll and we were even able to grill in the backyard. My trips to Pensacola will find us staying at this lovely spot again and again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 20, 2016
Thank you guys! Glad to have you! Come back anytime!
Paige B
“Beautiful home, wonderful owner!”
Reviewed June 11, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I absolutely adored my stay! During our rental, I stayed at this home with my spouse, my son, my mother and my brother. My son is a year and a half, a little spit-fire who loves to run around and explore, and I could not have picked a better rental home for him! It is one level and the basement door locks and we put up everything that he could break or hurt himself on. A lot of homes I visit are a constant nightmare to baby-proof but this one was a breeze! There is even a room off the side of the master bedroom that worked perfectly as a nursery!

Also, Susanna was very helpful during our stay. She gave us her number and we were able to text her for any concerns and questions, which she answered quickly. She even proved to be a lifesaver even after we returned home. During our trip, I lost my engagement ring and I was distraught, certain it was floating in the ocean somewhere. But Susanna found it, contacted me and mailed it back to me! I am over the moon and so thankful for her kind service!

The location of the home is a very sweet, quiet area. It is not beachside, but it is only a short drive away and there is a park one house away for when you are beach-ed out. We certainly had a day when we needed a break and that park was perfect! The neighborhood adjacent to the house is also a lovely place to walk through, full of unique and historic homes. There is a plaque in the park that explains the historical breadth of the homes and it was a really pleasant experience.

The home is also full of useful things I would have never expected from a rental. The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils and dishes. There is workout equipment and a rocking horse in the basement as well as a shed with a boogie board and other beach things, There is a few palm trees in the backyard, and a swing as well. We did encounter a few spiders and insects outside and around the house, but that is all part of the Florida experience and it didn't detract from our stay at all! The home was clean and beautiful and clearly very well maintained by Susanna. I was sad to leave, but so pleased that I found such a lovely, affordable place to stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 12, 2016
I'm glad your ring made it back safe! My family loves to cook, so having a well equipped kitchen is a must! Come back next vacation!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing