“Much highway noise.”

Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Literally situated 50 feet from a 6 lane highway. Continuous road noise all night. The place was clean, and the staff couldn't have been friendlier. The breakfast was ok, same as any Fairfield. For the $98 rate, overpriced with the noise. It's more like a $69 hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The stay was nice. Just a little less than I expected from a Fairfield Inn. Although the staff was excellent the rooms were clean and interstate was easily accessible from the hotel. I would stay Her again just because of the great customer services I received.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The room was on the smaller size even for this type of property. Bed was hard as a rock (we didn't sleep well at all) and towels were thin. Room was generally clean. Breakfast was a zoo with no place to sit and a lot of items left to go empty for far too long. Check in seemed to take forever even though I had booked months in advance.

Wouldn't return unless there was no choice. Glad it was just a pit stop along the way.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff was very nice. The lady at the front desk could not have been more sweet or more helpful. But I would not use this hotel again. It's located a good hike away from everything. It took me between 30-45 minutes to drive to Perdido Key and 20-30 minutes to drive to Pensacola Beach. There aren't many places around to eat, and everything nearby shuts up shop early. I was looking for somewhere to eat around 9:30 pm--and everything was closed/empty etc. You'd think being so close to the airport and the beaches this section of town would be more active. It was not. The breakfast was smaller than most Fairfield Inn breakfasts. I don't eat gluten so there was really nothing for me except fruit and yogurt. Other Fairfield Inns I have used had eggs/bacon/sausage. The floor in the elevator had trash on it when I checked in, and the same trash on it when I checked out 2 days later. My room was clean and I did not have an issue with noise or the bed. The bathrooms were very small. I chose this hotel because the price was reasonable but in retrospect, I wish I had paid more and stayed closer to everything.

Room Tip: There is no automatic door so make sure you have someone to help you bring in your luggage if you ha...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Fairfield Inn is your basic hotel. There is nothing fancy about it. If you need a basic, clean hotel to stay in for a reasonable price, then this is it. It's about a 20-25 minute drive to the beach but the drive didn't seem that long. The bathrooms really need to be updated and the beds do not provide the best comfort, after a couple of days your back can start hurting. The ladies at the front desk were really nice and helpful. There is free breakfast but they served the same thing everyday. My son and I really enjoyed the indoor pool since it rained a lot on our visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Check-in as quick. Our room was on the first floor and had high ceilings. There was a sofa in the room. We didn't check to see if it was a sleeper sofa. I was disapponted that the hot tub was closed. Good location, not far off the interstate.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We only spent one night at this Fairfield Inn. The room was clean and comfortable. As requested we received extra towels and pillows.
All the facilities in the hotel operated flawlessly and we had no complaints at all.
The staff was very helpful and polite, and we received a wonderful, free breakfast.
Of interest to folks traveling on Interstate 10, this Fairfield Inn is right next to it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple