“Convenient and Comfortable”

Ranked #25 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Teignmouth, United Kingdom
“Convenient and Comfortable”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We wanted a hotel for just one night, simple and close to the airport, for an early flight the following morning. After a little research we chose this hotel, and for its location close to a Mall and some restaurants. It was easy to find just off Interstate 10.
The restaurants, and mall were easy walking distance. The welcome at the hotel was genuine, friendly and helpful.
This hotel was ideal for our brief stay. The room was simple, and comfortable.
If you are looking for a quality restaurant, top quality leisure facilities, this is not the hotel for you. Fairfield Inns offer the basics, and they do that very well.

Room Tip: Our was close to the elevator on the second floor, and overlooking the front entrance. No noise dist...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
East Central FL
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This Fairfield Inn is hardly worth being in the Fairfield Inn stable of hotels. The facility is old and in spite if new carpet & paint it looks and feels old inside. There is no ice maker on the 3rd floor. The breakfast bar has no hot food except for a waffle maker; and the eating area is a gutted lobby sitting area. No automatic front doors. The king room I stayed in, while very clean is laid out poorly. Lots of room but the well worn and hard sitting sofa isn't even in front of the TV. The desk and chair is strategically placed right in front of the A/C vent making the desk unusable. The staff gets an "A" for friendliness.

• Stayed April 2013

Travelers are raving about these Pensacola hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I personally did not have a problem with the staff, room or hotel but someone in our group did so I had wanted to wait to review this property to see what happened it does not look like they did anything for her. Putting that aside, I will review with my experience. The front desk was very friendly, helpful and went out of their way to work with us or what I saw. The rooms were fine...typical for this sort of hotel. The breakfast area could get crowed very fast and hard to move around if it was crowded. One morning, no problem since few people were down yet. Another morning it seemed everyone was on the same schedule and it was very cramped. They did offer enough things to eat to make most people happy. I tend to eat pretty healthy and I could come up with good choices. But, as like most of these type breakfast places it would be boring after awhile. The pool is inside and looks depressing so if you are thinking that you may lay outside by the pool...you won't here. The location is handy. I did enjoy being able to get tea or coffee all day long.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is an great hotel and an exceptional value! The hotel definatly exceeds Marriott's standards for cleanliness, convenience, and friendliness of the staff. The rooms are quiet and clean and the morning breakfast is fantastic. A great place for families to business travelers!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank johnluriejr
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The location was great as was the Front Desk Staff. The hotel was old and pretty tired, although the room was clean as one could hope. The hotel was well past it's due date for a refresh and the breakfast was just a disappointment. I always hope for more from Marriott, although I admit I rarely use the Fairfield product. Now I remember why...

Room Tip: Ask for something away from Davis Hwy. There is a Regional Hospital on the other side of I-10, ambu...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JBClark
Houston
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Given it's a Marriott property, you expect certain things (service, cleanliness) and this hotel met it. I was disappointed the pool was closed for maintenance, but that's life. Good service and staff. For the cost, the room was above average. No complaints, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms on the West end, South side are furthest from freeway noises.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sota701
Lady Lake, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed for 1 week, The room was very clean and cozy, lots of pillows, no bed bugs, the bathroom was a little tight, but very clean. The coffee was excellent and I had a good breakfast every morning. I was very impressed by the staff. Everyone was helpful, and so kind. I spent valentines day there alone and the maid Latoya was great, she left me chocolate and a note which was very nice to come home to. I loved the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies after my long day of work. Would highly recommend.m

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business