“I wish I had liked it more.”

Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10
Ranked #25 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Williamsburg, Virginia
“I wish I had liked it more.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The location was great as was the Front Desk Staff. The hotel was old and pretty tired, although the room was clean as one could hope. The hotel was well past it's due date for a refresh and the breakfast was just a disappointment. I always hope for more from Marriott, although I admit I rarely use the Fairfield product. Now I remember why...

Room Tip: Ask for something away from Davis Hwy. There is a Regional Hospital on the other side of I-10, ambu...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JBClark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Houston
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Given it's a Marriott property, you expect certain things (service, cleanliness) and this hotel met it. I was disappointed the pool was closed for maintenance, but that's life. Good service and staff. For the cost, the room was above average. No complaints, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms on the West end, South side are furthest from freeway noises.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sota701
Lady Lake, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed for 1 week, The room was very clean and cozy, lots of pillows, no bed bugs, the bathroom was a little tight, but very clean. The coffee was excellent and I had a good breakfast every morning. I was very impressed by the staff. Everyone was helpful, and so kind. I spent valentines day there alone and the maid Latoya was great, she left me chocolate and a note which was very nice to come home to. I loved the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies after my long day of work. Would highly recommend.m

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alyssa D
NC
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Early Feb. 2012.
Clean. Comfortable. Nothing fancy. Reminded me of some European places: did not bump into the furniture, but the room was small and the furniture seemed close together. All walls in the room were painted the same dull off-white/cream color with one picture over the small night stand.; like being in a box - sort of institution decor. Night desk person was helpful with accurate directions to restaurants and malls.
Being that it was a late arrival and an early departure the next morning to something near-by, it is a meets requirements place.
Right turn only onto the Davis Hwy out of the main driveway. Drive through the parking lots of adjoining businesses to go in other directions.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MnineM
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed January 12, 2013

After traveling from Jackson, MS to Pensacola in some of the worst weather we've ever been in, we had the good fortune to use your facility in Pensacola. The young lady behind the desk, Angelo, (not mispelled, her name is Angelo) was a delight at the end of a miserable day. She was polite, knowledgeable, courteous and well informed as to locations of food and drink.

Had I still been in the corporate world, I'd have hired her away from you on the spot !!!

She is everything that customer service should be and you are very lucky to have her in your employ.

Herb Stephen
Roger Blanton

Guests of Marriott.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Herb S
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is just a standard hotel. It has a few positives and a few negatives. However we were stunned by the HIGH level of customer service and attention to customer details. Every member of the staff was friendly, attentive, and wonderful. It definitely helped us overlook some of the negative aspects of the hotel.
Pros: Clean rooms, nice beds, great breakfast selections
Cons: Carpet, tubs/showers, curtains, bedding, needs updating. The pool was not heated and was FREEZING! The breakfast area was very crowded and did not include enough seating for everyone.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Patty C
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Going from Orlando to New Orleans we stayed at the hotel for one night. It's right of the I-10 and nearby some restaurants and shops.
The hotel is old but the rooms are renovated, a big room with a nice bathroom, LCD TV, mini fridge and coffeemaker. I would have given 4 stars but the ventilation of the bathroom kept on going for the whole night and there was no way of stopping it.
The breakfast was average like any other highway fairfield inn. It helped us that is 15 min from the NAS museum.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family