“Excellent service”

Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed for 1 week, The room was very clean and cozy, lots of pillows, no bed bugs, the bathroom was a little tight, but very clean. The coffee was excellent and I had a good breakfast every morning. I was very impressed by the staff. Everyone was helpful, and so kind. I spent valentines day there alone and the maid Latoya was great, she left me chocolate and a note which was very nice to come home to. I loved the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies after my long day of work. Would highly recommend.m

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alyssa D
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Early Feb. 2012.
Clean. Comfortable. Nothing fancy. Reminded me of some European places: did not bump into the furniture, but the room was small and the furniture seemed close together. All walls in the room were painted the same dull off-white/cream color with one picture over the small night stand.; like being in a box - sort of institution decor. Night desk person was helpful with accurate directions to restaurants and malls.
Being that it was a late arrival and an early departure the next morning to something near-by, it is a meets requirements place.
Right turn only onto the Davis Hwy out of the main driveway. Drive through the parking lots of adjoining businesses to go in other directions.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MnineM
Reviewed January 12, 2013

After traveling from Jackson, MS to Pensacola in some of the worst weather we've ever been in, we had the good fortune to use your facility in Pensacola. The young lady behind the desk, Angelo, (not mispelled, her name is Angelo) was a delight at the end of a miserable day. She was polite, knowledgeable, courteous and well informed as to locations of food and drink.

Had I still been in the corporate world, I'd have hired her away from you on the spot !!!

She is everything that customer service should be and you are very lucky to have her in your employ.

Herb Stephen
Roger Blanton

Guests of Marriott.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Herb S
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is just a standard hotel. It has a few positives and a few negatives. However we were stunned by the HIGH level of customer service and attention to customer details. Every member of the staff was friendly, attentive, and wonderful. It definitely helped us overlook some of the negative aspects of the hotel.
Pros: Clean rooms, nice beds, great breakfast selections
Cons: Carpet, tubs/showers, curtains, bedding, needs updating. The pool was not heated and was FREEZING! The breakfast area was very crowded and did not include enough seating for everyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patty C
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Going from Orlando to New Orleans we stayed at the hotel for one night. It's right of the I-10 and nearby some restaurants and shops.
The hotel is old but the rooms are renovated, a big room with a nice bathroom, LCD TV, mini fridge and coffeemaker. I would have given 4 stars but the ventilation of the bathroom kept on going for the whole night and there was no way of stopping it.
The breakfast was average like any other highway fairfield inn. It helped us that is 15 min from the NAS museum.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicolas M
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Room, staff and atmosphere were great. Breakfast lacked my attention due to "heat up" breakfast sandwiches in lieu of fresh cooked eggs.
However, the room was a bit noisy, needs thicker paned windows as I could hear the traffic on I-10 and Davis Highway all afternoon and all night long.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the west side of the building...maybe not as noisy from traffic as the east side!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This Fairfield Inn was what you would expect. Clean, accommodating, and worth the value. A great place to stay if you just need some place to lay your head for a night or two. I would like to commend the young lady who was in charge of the breakfast the morning we were there. There must have been 200, well behaved, teenagers there the morning I was there for a swim meet of some sort. Our hostess never got upset and did a fantastic job. Kudos to her.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
ffipensgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Agsetsail:
Thank you so much for taking time for this great email! I will defiantly pass these kind words on to the appreciate associate. Thank you so much for choosing Fairfield Inn Pensacola and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Connie Sackett