“Great customer service rep”

Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10
Ranked #25 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed January 12, 2013

After traveling from Jackson, MS to Pensacola in some of the worst weather we've ever been in, we had the good fortune to use your facility in Pensacola. The young lady behind the desk, Angelo, (not mispelled, her name is Angelo) was a delight at the end of a miserable day. She was polite, knowledgeable, courteous and well informed as to locations of food and drink.

Had I still been in the corporate world, I'd have hired her away from you on the spot !!!

She is everything that customer service should be and you are very lucky to have her in your employ.

Herb Stephen
Roger Blanton

Guests of Marriott.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Herb S

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is just a standard hotel. It has a few positives and a few negatives. However we were stunned by the HIGH level of customer service and attention to customer details. Every member of the staff was friendly, attentive, and wonderful. It definitely helped us overlook some of the negative aspects of the hotel.
Pros: Clean rooms, nice beds, great breakfast selections
Cons: Carpet, tubs/showers, curtains, bedding, needs updating. The pool was not heated and was FREEZING! The breakfast area was very crowded and did not include enough seating for everyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patty C
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Going from Orlando to New Orleans we stayed at the hotel for one night. It's right of the I-10 and nearby some restaurants and shops.
The hotel is old but the rooms are renovated, a big room with a nice bathroom, LCD TV, mini fridge and coffeemaker. I would have given 4 stars but the ventilation of the bathroom kept on going for the whole night and there was no way of stopping it.
The breakfast was average like any other highway fairfield inn. It helped us that is 15 min from the NAS museum.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicolas M
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Room, staff and atmosphere were great. Breakfast lacked my attention due to "heat up" breakfast sandwiches in lieu of fresh cooked eggs.
However, the room was a bit noisy, needs thicker paned windows as I could hear the traffic on I-10 and Davis Highway all afternoon and all night long.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the west side of the building...maybe not as noisy from traffic as the east side!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This Fairfield Inn was what you would expect. Clean, accommodating, and worth the value. A great place to stay if you just need some place to lay your head for a night or two. I would like to commend the young lady who was in charge of the breakfast the morning we were there. There must have been 200, well behaved, teenagers there the morning I was there for a swim meet of some sort. Our hostess never got upset and did a fantastic job. Kudos to her.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
ffipensgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Agsetsail:
Thank you so much for taking time for this great email! I will defiantly pass these kind words on to the appreciate associate. Thank you so much for choosing Fairfield Inn Pensacola and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Connie Sackett

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had a nice time here. The staff was very helpful and friendly. There are a lot of restaurants in this area. We found it cheaper than other hotels close to the beach. The staff updated us on the condition of the roads in the area as we stayed here during hurricane Isaac.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was down in Pensacola with my family due to a family emergency. I am a Marriott Associate from another city, so I understand the expectations that we have of our staff members, but I must say that every staff member at this hotel went above and beyond their call of duty, doing everything that they could to make us comfortable and happy during a stressful time. Everyone we encountered during our extended stay was friendly, but two names that really stick out are Larry (Guest Services Manager), and Angela (Guest Services Agent). These two REALLY made it feel like home. Just wanted to say thank you for everything they did!! :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ffipensgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Cori:
Thank you so much for your kind words about my staff! I also think that they are pretty amazing. I take pride in my hotel and my associates as we all strive for excellence every day, and it is good to hear that our hard work is paying off. If you are ever in our area again, please do not hesitate to contact Larry, Angela, or myself on helping you with reservations. Again thank you for taking time to praise these hard working individuals, it is appreciated.
Connie Sackett