See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019

Nasty nasty floors if you walk barefoot in the room your feet will literally turn black an the floor is sticky , room stinks , no top lock on the door so I unplugged the mini fridge and put it in front of the door & there is never a service person upfront , we waited like 35 minutes for a person the receive the key , I would never stay here again & the breakfast is just as bad

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2019

This was likely the worst hotel experience that I've ever had. We stayed in a room with three double beds and a pull out sofa because I have a large family. The room was spacious and did come with a full size fridge. Beds were OK. But that's the extent of the good of this hotel! There were roaches everywhere around this hotel. Some in our room, lots crawling around the breakfast area. The food was horrible. Only at one time on our three night stay because it was so bad and I was concerned about our health after seeing the roaches. The TV in our room was glitchy and worked only when it wanted to. Room cleaning didn't happen and when the front desk was confronted about it the next day, they seemed as if they didn't care at all. They also tried to charge me twice for my hotel room and I had to go to the desk and complain. There are lights on the exterior of the building to light the way to the parking lot. Several of them were flashing and need replaced. This would not be good for someone who suffers from seizures. There were also no plugs by our beds and no side tables. The outlets were loose and we had a hard time getting our phone charges to stick in them to be able to charge the phones. And to top everything off, our door was broken. I literally had to body slam myself into the door each time I needed to open it. There are hundreds of other motels in the area. Literally every one of them has to be better than this sketchy, run down, poor excuse. Choice Hotels really should pull their Quality Inn name from this place. It's giving them a very bad name.

Room tip: Just stay away
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gonefishing2819
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Breakfast was included and was to be good... Not by a long shot! The orange juice was either too watery or just plain gross. Eggs? If that's what you want to call them. The help had to constantly be told things were out of. I cant say anything good about breakfast. The room was musty and didn't feel clean. The bed at site was totally sunken in the middle. Was not vacummed , and maid didn't even make the bed the one day. The handle on the door felt like it was going to fall off. When in bathroom you can hear another guest in room behind us. As if he was in same room. The staff was not accommadating when asked for change from a bill to leave tip for maid, so maid lucked out. not that it was deserved. Would not stay again

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

The staff at the desk first asked where do I come from and I answered from “Connecticut “ and she repeated “No where do you come from?” And I said “I’m originally from the Philippines. “ It didn’t click to me that I was being discriminated until she gave me a worn out smelly smoking room. I went back to her and requested to give me a different room as no one smokes in the family, she gave me a 2nd room but to my disappointment the room was very dirty, the linens are crumpled like someone just got up from there. Ok I would understand if the building can be outdated but filthy is not an excuse for paying a hundred dollars over just to stay overnight much more when you’re with family. They gave us another room after I explained what I saw (after an hour of wait) The final room they gave was cleaner but when I saw the toilet bowl, it had remnants of dust and pubic hair in it. I ended up cleaning it myself before my children saw it. Was too tired to find another hotel after a very hot and humid day on the road. And the racism? Wow... I’m speechless. Yes I’m an immigrant but I have been naturalized for the last 15 years, paid taxes on the two jobs I have worked. So Quality Inn is this how you treat your customers? You rate them accordingly to where they come from??

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2019

I will start with breakfast because it was the best of all four different Quality Inn or Suites that I stayed at during this trip. The lobby and dining area are obviously new, but the building my room was in was definitely old. The door worried me, A LOT. I could see light coming in the sides and the bottom, so I placed a towel on the floor to block it. This hotel, as did the one in Bossier City, LA had a lot of construction workers staying here and they talked loudly when they came in from work, dinner or where ever they had been. They did not stay long, as it was not yet 10:00 pm I did not call the front desk as I started to do. About 3:30 in the morning, a startling noise outside the door woke me. I listened for a bit and it went away. Sounded like an incoherent man talking to himself. Again, I will choose another hotel chain for my next trip.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from any construction workers
Date of stay: May 2019