“Great Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This place was great, room was nice, I stayed with my wife and 4 kids. One room with two queen beds was a little crowded for six people, but, it served our needs. There is a surplus of places to eat around there and we were impressed by the mix of different types of dining, coffee places, and the mall as well as grocery stores. Very convenient location. My only complaint would have been the people in the room next door were incredibly loud, but the hotel had nothing to do with that. It was a good experience overall.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeremy N
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Hampton's formula is a good one for business and leisure travelers. The rooms are well appointed, the breakfast is always good, and the amenities such as pool, fitness room, internet are usually top notch. All of this is true at the Pensacola Airport property. What makes this an above average stay is the quality of the service. All personnel are personable and efficient (obviously well screened and trained) and everything in the hotel is well maintained.

If you like the Hampton formula you will love this property, located adjacent to the airport and within a mile of a large commercial district with a decent selection of chain restaurants

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank civilwarguy
HamptonGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Civilwarguy,

Thank you so much for commenting on our hotel! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the accommodations at my hotel!

Outstanding customer service is our number one goal, and I am so pleased to hear that you noticed the efforts of my staff! We strive to deliver exceptional service where everything exceeds our guests needs and expectations!

Hopefully we can welcome you back in the near future! Below is my contact information, if there is anything else I can do for you!

Warm Regards,
Stefanie Popp
(850) 478 1123 x505

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed here at The Hampton Inn earlier this week for work. It basically sits at the entrance to the airport and not close to the beach should that be your destination. There are plenty of nearby restaurants and a mall should you need something you forgot as I did on this trip. The Hampton Inn check-in process was swift and easy. The front desk clerk was polite and pointed out the happy hour of free beer/wine and apps as well as breakfast hours. My room was behind the elevators and while it really did not bother me the first night, I did get my room changed without issue from the front desk who was again swift to change my room. The rooms were clean and had plenty of work space to lay out my laptop and paperwork. The bathrooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The happy hour was for 2 hours and plenty of guest attended. I wanted water for the room after and went to buy some from the front desk and the desk clerk suggested I take some free bottled water from the happy hour. Duh!. Anyway, that little pointer will stick with me when considering a return to Pensacola.The breakfast was your standard fare and the staff certainly was friendly and helpful so be sure to show your appreciation. I will probably stay here next time as opposed to my other hotels choices in the nearby area.

Room Tip: select a room not near the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Tony K

Dear TonyK1968,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your feedback and thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
It is great to hear that my staff was able to take care of your concerns quickly and in a satisfactory manner!
Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back in the soon-to-be-sunny Pensacola, FL!

If I can further assist you in any way, do not hesitate to contact me!

Stefanie Popp
(850) 478 1123 x505

2  Thank aggieband
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed here two nights while visiting Pensacola. Although the hotel is near the airport, driving downtown is a quick 15 minute trip. The roads don't seem to get jammed here as in other cities. We had a King Suite and it had a huge bathroom with two sinks and a shower with multiple showerheads - I could pretend I was in a car wash! Lots of parking and close to many restaurants - many are easy to walk to, including those at the Cordova Mall. There is little to no airport noise. Breakfast area was clean and had a nice selection. Very nice stay.

Room Tip: Get a suite so you have that extra room.
2  Thank LetsGetGone
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I made an error on my reservation and the clerk at the front desk (Michael) saved my entire trip by finding us a room at the same (government rate), cancelled the 'no show' charge from the night the reservation was incorrectly scheduled, told us about the free 'park and fly' program and advised us that the shuttle started running at 4:00 AM (our flight left at 6:15) so we could leave our car and fly with no worries. The room was perfect, we got a good night's sleep, caught our flight without hassle and were greeted with a return shuttle trip to the hotel when we returned two days later, picked up our car and left. It was super convenient (walking distance to the airport) and the service was outstanding.

1  Thank aggieband
Reviewed February 26, 2014

A bit pricey for my needs but I could not speak more highly of this inn. I just needed a place to put my head the night before an early flight. I was able to leave my car at the hotel during my trip and that was a big factor in my choice of where to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo